is the blf physically fit

Author Topic: is the blf physically fit  (Read 3854 times)

No but I can kinda run and I weigh 160 pounds so I'm ok

Nope, I'm pretty chubby, but I can run for a while and I'm really good with riding bikes

110 lb 5'8"
good endurance mediocre strength

i love to climb stuff so I can atleast lift myself over roofs and stuff
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 12:36:42 AM by Swollow »

Nope, I'm pretty chubby
u look skinny in ur photos what photoshop techniques are you using mr. deceiver

u look skinny in ur photos what photoshop techniques are you using mr. deceiver
I look skinny but under my shirt my stomach is chub

Imagine being a normal sized 15 yo, but with 0 muscle mass at all, you'll have a chub even though when wearing shirts you can't really see it

I look skinny but under my shirt my stomach is chub
other way around for me

i have a bit of face chub but im body is fine
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 01:53:16 AM by ReddBoi »

I wouldn't say im fat, im 210 and 6'1'' Ive got a decent amount of muscle though, I don't make a point of lifting a lot but I definetly could bench 100 at least

btw does benching 100 mean that you have 100 or 50 on each side for me its 50 on each
benching 100 is like nothin' mang, you should at least be able to do almost your weight or more
benching 100 means around 25 or 30 on each side + bar which tends to be around 40-45 lbs

I'm not too fat or skinny so I'm kind of in the middle.

I perform a special set of hand exercises every morning and night to stay in shape.

Not really. Sometimes if I'm bored or having trouble falling asleep I'll do some small exercises but other than that, whatever I do on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays is what's done.

5'11 @ 148 lbs: squat 1 full rep 340 lbs; bench 2 reps 215 lbs; overhead tricep extensions 1 rep 100 lbs with a dumbbell; 7 consecutive hard-ground backflips if that says anything about abs/legs/back

my body looks only slightly above average aside from my ripped neck and big shoulders. i used to have nice visible abs years ago but despite them getting way stronger idk where they went

I perform a special set of hand exercises every morning and night to stay in shape.
O w O

Yeah. I can sprint like hell and outrun a stuffton of people (in sandals because forget you), upper body is OK, arms are pretty weak but I can still beat people my age in arm wrestling
130lb, ~5'10

Badspot said it, so you don't eat something, he'll kick your dog
Pecon has no dog, she has cats.

dont u mean fat line

get fricked
I'm 1.8m and weight 65kg. I'm the total opposite of fat.