Author Topic: [1878] Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Course of Empire - A CHINA DIVIDED!  (Read 53496 times)

the confederates seize gettysburg from the grips of certain defeat, pushing union forces back and attempting a pincer maneuver to encircle the union capital of washington dc

with the loss of the confederacy's coastline, however, it is uncertain how logistics will function with the now-estranged northern battle army led by general lee, as well as how southerly union forces en route to richmond will be dealt with

After the bloody splat on Tampico with the French, the army of 200,000 are sent into Confederate territory down south- their first target is Brownsville and El Paso. They move on and occupy them- not harming civilians but taking slaves and impressing them into their army. They also hurt infrastructure but burning farms next to relatively large cities in Tejas.

The majority of defensive troops move to Monterrey and the Confederate border.

France immediately withdraws their apology money.

The French Government once again threatens Mexico to stay out of American affairs, or there will be another Tampico.

France immediately withdraws their apology money.

The French Government once again threatens Mexico to stay out of American affairs, or there will be another Tampico.
???
that's not how this works

"hey let's make peace just kidding we're at war again hah!"

also what is your reasoning for threatening mexico again? they literally didn't do anything to you or your allies

???
that's not how this works

"hey let's make peace just kidding we're at war again hah!"

also what is your reasoning for threatening mexico again? they literally didn't do anything to you or your allies
they're capturing cities and trying to get into the civil war.

they're capturing cities and trying to get into the civil war.
so?
it's not even on your continent, i don't see why you're so offended

you can offer volunteer troops or ships to assist one side or the other, but that's entirely different from declaring war on mexico
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 09:38:47 PM by TristanLuigi »

Mexico is already within American affairs because Mexico is in America. You are not. I will call the Monroe Doctrine if you try to intervene against me again.

20,000 men hold near York between Gettysburg and D.C. waiting for the Confederate troop.

15,000 begin to surround Richmond, VA.

Mexico is already within American affairs because Mexico is in America. You are not. I will call the Monroe Doctrine if you try to intervene against me again.

20,000 men hold near York between Gettysburg and D.C. waiting for the Confederate troop.

15,000 begin to surround Richmond, VA.
Very well. Just keep an eye on Mexico, they may be plotting something.

Very well. Just keep an eye on Mexico, they may be plotting something.

plotting something with all of their 0 pesos

plotting something with all of their 0 pesos
poor countries are always up to something

Prussia offers a volunteer officer regiment to the Union for the purpose of training.

Prussia offers a volunteer officer regiment to the Union for the purpose of training.
accepted.

an additional troop of 8,000 moves from ohio to flank the southern offense

the emancipation proclamation is issued, encouraging slaves to rise up and for free black men to help fight for their country and their lives.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 10:06:31 PM by Nonnel »

Russia offers a volunteer officer regiment to the Union for the purpose of training.

you're all too kind. accepted. slavery shall be stopped.

Some Prussian officers also (incognito, of course!!!!) independently follow the Confederates and their advances and defeats. Not as spies though, so America gets no info!!

poor countries are always up to something

speaking of which

mexico begins to repay their debts from before, in small quantities. they will continue to expend once the civil war is over

hey how's the civil war on my border doing