Author Topic: [1878] Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Course of Empire - A CHINA DIVIDED!  (Read 54673 times)

russian conscription is raised to 10% as the war against china rages on

amidst the prussian victory against france, all german minors (north+south) minus bavaria have decided to integrate with the kingdom of prussia

bavaria stands alone as the only austria-sympathetic state

alright well that's all my plans out the window

uh

something about infrastructure

railroads

something like that

the failure of the formation of the south german federation will definitely has it's tolls on the power status of the austrian empire

looks like we're gonna have to turn to the hungarians
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 04:00:27 PM by Decepticon »

As part of the war, British troops attempt a landing in Brittany.

japan increases conscription to 10% and wishes jairo would provide an update as to how their front of the war is going

French minors and some German minors begin to feel annoyed by the power shift, and begin planning something...

russian conscription is raised to 10% as the war against china rages on
japan increases conscription to 10% and wishes jairo would provide an update as to how their front of the war is going
china's a bit tired of this whole ordeal so just demarcate what you want and leave (we have bigger fish to fry)

don't get ridiculous about what you're carving, either

hey china give me some land too

French minors and some German minors begin to feel annoyed by the power shift, and begin planning something...
wha

china's a bit tired of this whole ordeal so just demarcate what you want and leave (we have bigger fish to fry)

don't get ridiculous about what you're carving, either

russia IS big fish, tovarishch... also we won't accept peace until japan's demands are agreed upon as well
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 04:47:17 PM by Juncoph »

china here have $10 million and I'll take taiwan from you

we french are the best at revolutions

napoleon's army crumbled to my winters, cyka

napoleon's army crumbled to my winters, cyka
but the russian people crumbled from famine and their own winter :)

but the russian people crumbled from famine and their own winter :)

no they didn't?