Graphictoria (Old Roblox Remake) is back after being sued.

Author Topic: Graphictoria (Old Roblox Remake) is back after being sued.  (Read 4012 times)

Over the course of December Graphictoria was shut down, and around January 5th it came back.
A thread was posted on the 9th about what happened: https://xdiscuss.net/forum/post.php?id=59497

Graphictoria is now taking a different turn, this may mean there will be no more classic roblox.
/discuss

Classic roblox still exists, but in the form of Nobelium. The site's down atm, but everyone in the discord was told how to connect to the backup server. Also, it's invite only, and they're not accepting right now, unfortunately.

"ROBLOX took us down because we used their assets,"

did they really expect roblox not to do anything when they stole roblox's garbage and then slapped a price on it?

"ROBLOX took us down because we used their assets,"

did they really expect roblox not to do anything when they stole roblox's garbage and then slapped a price on it?
Slapped a price on it?

Slapped a price on it?
yeah they made you buy the hats with whatever currency their site had

could you buy it with actual money i forget

Their site has free currency you get when you log in after 23 hours from your last log in which cannot be bought with real money.

Did you do your research first?

oh hey i joined this back in october
id=2799
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 05:55:05 AM by JumboMuffin »

lol roblox gets triggered because graphictoria used old stuff roblox doesn't use anymore.

btw my id for graphictoria is 3097
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:15:57 AM by Cheze »

lol roblox gets triggered because graphictoria used old stuff roblox still owns

ftfy

so i already joined and had a really low id but then they got sued so yeah
ive made a new account
i also have the creator as a friend
i didnt add him
he added me