Poll

Abortion

baby
16 (47.1%)
kill it
18 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: I'm pregnant AMA  (Read 1583 times)

i just did a pregnancy test it said I'm Positive. AMA

I always knew you were closet gay

Where do you work
Planned Parenthood

How much did the sperm bank charge you

OP is breaking ground with this aloveual reproduction

how are you aloveually reproducing? are you budding?

How to be popular in the Blockland Forums Off Topic section:

• Browse the Off Topic section and select an appropriately spammy topic that already exists in the first two pages. The more recent, the better.
  • Lightly skim the OP to understand what "joke" the spam topic is trying to portray.
  • Create a new topic with a variation of the same joke, but reduce the quality of the spelling and grammar, and make sure to write a slimmer version of the post you read.
  • Wait.
  • Rake in the eRep.

are you having cravings yet like for example craving to lessen society's load by banning yourself?

• Browse the Off Topic section and select an appropriately spammy topic that already exists in the first two pages. The more recent, the better.
  • Lightly skim the OP to understand what "joke" the spam topic is trying to portray.
  • Create a new topic with a variation of the same joke, but reduce the quality of the spelling and grammar, and make sure to write a slimmer version of the post you read.
  • Wait.
  • Rake in the eRep.

Are you upset that nobody cares about video games anymore?

edit:

What did he mean by this?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 10:37:11 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Is it a boy or a girl?

• Wait.
  • Rake in the eRep.
you're so out there and  "telling it like it is"  you're like maddox I so wana be like you when i post