Author Topic: [BRICKS] 4x4 and 3x3 tapered wedges  (Read 3686 times)

Tapered Wedges

I made some 'tapered wedge' bricks, which is essentially the equivalent of taking a 3x3 and a 4x4 and cutting them along their diagonal, this will allow you to build some diagonal walls without having to use 1x1 wedge fillers, which don't always look great.

Example:

This may have been done before idk I didn't spend a ton of time checking. Also you can get a fitting pair of 2x2 tapered wedges here.

Download

Note: This is my first attempt at making bricks. It's also my first attempt ever at using blender. There could be some broken stuff so please let me know what you find. I may make 6x6, 8x8 and 2x, 3x and 5x tall in the future if there's nothing wrong with this pack.

i should wedge some puns in here

Awesome! Finally have larger, 1x height wedges.

keep talking and ill give ya a wedgie

dweeb

uv's arent perfect but they're still really good compared to a lot of what's out there.

I was going to say that this would be very useful for diagonal staircases but the screenshots beat me to it
Nice job, especially for your first time making bricks!

can you do the same for plates? the current plates don't go together well

can you do the same for plates? the current plates don't go together well

I modified these and added plates. You can download them here. I tried my best to match the icons and the plates have their own collision meshes as well.

EDIT: Repackaged them as a standalone add-on.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 12:49:02 AM by SUSHI »

That'd be a biggs mistake, especially if you make a hobbie out of it. It's a wes of your time. Quit porkin around and spend your time wisely, it's the keyan to success. It might leave you numb, but it's better than learning dutch.

7 puns ohohohohoho.