Author Topic: Some youtuber made a video on blockland  (Read 6532 times)

https://youtu.be/jCAkVF62UZU
apparently in this vid jack noir bans him for rdm because he's a newbie

He sounds like he's 15 at most. I couldn't bring myself to watch the entire video.

His experience was probably very similar to what most new players see. Being that he plays Roblox you'd think maybe he would have been interested in the building side of Blockland but apparently not.

i mean this is a p accurate representation of what every user who buys blockland probably experiences. unless they're into building on their own, not a whole lot to see

honestly tho, "whip your tits out"?

on his channel

he makes like $300-600 per video and all he makes is loving hello neighbor and roblox videos holy stuff i should start a dipstuff youtube channel and make bank like he is

well he really does love clickbait

dude 4 minutes into the video and he's already bought an alt. what kind of loving spell has badspot put on blockland to get people to buy more copies

i actually powered through it to see that part and did jack noir just get caught loving erping jesus christ

dude 4 minutes into the video and he's already bought an alt. what kind of loving spell has badspot put on blockland to get people to buy more copies
i actually powered through it to see that part and did jack noir just get caught loving erping jesus christ

probably the best two parts of this video

jack noir erping and someone actually recording and posting themselves buying an alt to avoid a less-than-a-day ban.

one time albertstuff got really mad at my friend because they uploaded a similar video to one of his half a day later

ho l y stuff jack noir erping

im legit tempted to finish the intercourse mod and dedicate it to jack noir and foxscotch

smh doesnt even know how to pronounce noir

Time to get a major player increase.

And a major friend increase too.

Time to get a major player increase.

And a major friend increase too.
Maybe, maybe not.