Author Topic: Recommend me caffinated drinks / energy drinks that are not coffee  (Read 1581 times)

So yes, I hate coffee but I need something to wake me up some mornings. Give me your energy drink suggestions and in a day or two I will buy everything and try it all. I will probably hate most of your suggestions because I'm super picky about drinks.

Oh, also whatever you suggest it shouldn't be milk based. That's actually one of the reasons I disqualified coffee. Sugar is of no concern because I'm already underweight.

Well, if you workout at all, pre-workouts are definitely the way to go. 1 scoop of a nice pre-workout can be around 400mg of caffeine, and help you in your workout. Some people buy these without the intent of working out though.. which is a little weird but there isn't any negative aspects of drinking them without working out.

GNC/Nutrishop/Nutrizone's should carry them, just ask for pre-workout supplements, or you can probably order them from Amazon. This is what I use (all though i actually lift weights)

Alternatively, you can waste $ on energy drinks (less bang for your buck, but convenient)

Well, if you workout at all, pre-workouts are definitely the way to go. 1 scoop of a nice pre-workout can be around 400mg of caffeine, and help you in your workout. Some people buy these without the intent of working out though.. which is a little weird but there isn't any negative aspects of drinking them without working out.

GNC/Nutrishop/Nutrizone's should carry them, just ask for pre-workout supplements, or you can probably order them from Amazon. This is what I use (all though i actually lift weights)

Alternatively, you can waste $ on energy drinks (less bang for your buck, but convenient)
I don't really do much physical activity, so that's probably a bit too much for me. I'll look it up though and see if it has an equivalent for non-workouts.

Ah I see, well you could always take 1/2 scoop, or 1/4 scoop etc. Coffee is the best price wise, assuming you're brewing it at home (R.I.P. Milk). Second would probably be the pre-workouts and lastly would be the drinks at your gas station/local stores (Rockstars/Red Bulls etc).

im pretty sure i could build a house with all the ones ive drank, probably a mansion combined with my friends.
i wish importing the coffee ones wasnt so expensive

im pretty sure i could build a house with all the ones ive drank, probably a mansion combined with my friends.
I don't think it's a good idea to be drinking that much monster energy

I don't think it's a good idea to be drinking that much monster energy
i started drinking it in the first year of highschool which is like 6 years ago

doesn't monster like erode your brain cells or something or was that disproved

tea lmao
https://youtu.be/WPnZhKRtZ_U?t=6

doesn't monster like erode your brain cells or something or was that disproved
I mean most energy drinks are literally just caffeine plus sugar plus some flavor. Nobody in the science community can seem to agree on if caffeine is good or bad for you; so all I can really see the problem being is the high sugar content.

Two fingers and a power outlet are enough to keep you awake for about an hour or so. It's also much cheaper than any kind of energy drink you can find.

Tea, especially those with higher caffeine content in them.

You could also snort pure caffeine. Just renember to not mix it up with cocaine.

if I had to say anything: starbucks refreshers are great if you don't like the taste of coffee. It's caffinated with coffee, yes, but it's masked by the savory flavors. Idk.

forget drinking caffinated stuff;

just take it straight up, or if ground it up and douse it in OJ or something