Author Topic: A Typical Tabby Slime's Fortwars Server (ID: 36271)  (Read 1594 times)

pix:

context:
I found a fortwars server with a decent population. I join and spawn in, I don't see any rules posted anywhere and /rules does nothing so I guess there were no rules? Later someone named SuperSonicSpeedster joined the server and was instantly perma banned for having a sonic name. Honker Donker tells the host that he is being a badmin, and they tell him to shut up. Later, the host randomly cleared all bricks with no warning given. People were very upset at losing their bases ant not getting a chance to save, and the host simply ignored them and said "resetting... Now pretend the past server didn't happen". People continued to be upset. Finally, the host changed the name to "NORULESLMFAO" (so i guess there really were no rules rip) and I'm not even sure what happened afterwards, he loaded some sort of spammy rocket dm and started telling people to vote on a new host. I left.

Don't join this server.

wow, this guy's a richard.

/support

I have some screenshots of other stuff that went on in the server, such as him having a stufffit over people criticizing his rules, so he just decided to declare that the server shall have no rules. There was gorespam right in front of him and he didnt do a thing about it, he repeatedly cleared bricks, changed the server name and changed the minigame settings.

Heres the full image album:
http://imgur.com/a/eVO7V

pix:

look at the bottom

ell mao sensaur chat11!!!

OT: /support
this guy doesn't know how to host a server correctly

that's the problem with fort wars servers, honestly
not a lot of people know how to run them

where's glass when you need him