Ninja Decoy - Flaming

Author Topic: Ninja Decoy - Flaming  (Read 3567 times)

So a user who has recently started posting again after the steve incident named Ninja Decoy has already begun to unnecessarily attack users.
You should give yourself a point and get banned
i'm aware that mastermatthew is not the best user in the world, but this edgy hostility is akin to dr_pepper (posts). here are some more hits from our favorite reaper-main Ninja "dont make fun of anime or ill cut you" Decoy
Instead we could just ban you and make it even better.
attacking patton/grimlock for no sensible reason other than "wha wha me no likey!!! ;("
Its nothing like Apple you loving handicap
calling Insert Name Here a handicap simply because of a misunderstanding.
Totinos is garbage, you only get it if you want pizza but are so broke you cant even afford little caesars.
Plus it blisters the roof of your mouth. Its the worst kind of frozen pizza and if you disagree you are wrong.
smack talking totinos
Oh hey you are back
Now please leave again
response to stocking, once again i understand that shes not the most liked or best forumer but this amount of hostility is not welcome and unnecessary.
Also forget you you rotten cunt
Red Spy cracks a harmless joke but Ninja still uses the opportunity to be disrespectful.
Nah, Tony is just the kind of person to stuff up a lego forum and then proceed to ask for money from said forum.
pretending that he is better than Tony. your not.

overall, i believe Ninja Decoy needs to fix his overly rude and snarky attitude before it bites him in the ass. /discuss

Also ninja decoy should have been banned for his post about me

This person is reminding me of Taboo from his extreme passive aggressive nature that he's been strutting around with lately. Seriously, take a break from the internet for a bit if all you can do is be an ass to everyone for literally no reason.

/support

This person is reminding me of Taboo from his extreme passive aggressive nature that he's been strutting around with lately. Seriously, take a break from the internet for a bit if all you can do is be an ass to everyone for literally no reason.

/support
maybe it is taboo

he's an ass but i don't see any correlation between him and dr pepper

you guys are usually obnoxiously annoying so im with him

Red Spy cracks a harmless joke but Ninja still uses the opportunity to be disrespectful.

Telling people to place their bets over a possible Self Delete isn't exactly harmless but sure

ninja decoy should have been banned for his post about me
LOL
agreed
/support

he's an ass but i don't see any correlation between him and dr pepper
'
dr has often times been rude to users for a very minor reason.

Also ninja decoy should have been banned for his post about me
i dunno he has a pretty sound theory

dr has often times been rude to users for a very minor reason.
this isn't a new thing for the forums
nearly everyone here is like this