kiwifarms, a site to private investigating people like chris chan, has been shut down

Author Topic: kiwifarms, a site to private investigating people like chris chan, has been shut down  (Read 7085 times)

What did he expect though? He runs a site dedicated to making the lives of people miserable. People with nothing to lose once they lost it to kiwifarms.

I'm surprised he hasn't had people outside his house hiding in the bushes waiting to jump him.
Do people really have "nothing more to lose" just because someone posted info about them online? Or are you saying they actually did things to them beyond that.

wow i literally blocked him yesterday

wow i literally blocked him yesterday

Oh yeah iBan wanted to rape you didn't he?

Oh yeah iBan wanted to rape you didn't he?

he's kind of sad now. all he does is cry about how terrible his life is and how any second he's going to shoot himself. then he goes on a long tangent about how all he wants to do is protect free speech, kill all US soldiers, and beat up his crippled room mate from the philipines

then he goes on a long tangent about how all he wants to do is protect free speech, kill all US soldiers,

iban pick one

iban has an article on encyclopedia dramatica for anyone who wants to look up his less than stellar life after blockland

iban has an article on encyclopedia dramatica for anyone who wants to look up his less than stellar life after blockland
it's pretty incredible I've read it all before.

lmao

No loving way, is there a link? I googled it but I can't find it.

EDIT: Ah wait, I found it. I wasn't aware it was the link named Ichverbot.

No loving way, is there a link? I googled it but I can't find it.
his article title is ichverbot

his article title is ichverbot
Just as I edited :p, thanks though.

good riddance?

poor iban I know he did memeworthy stuff but I have no idea what right now

did he have a drama topic about coming back for revenge after a few years and a "master plan" or some stuff??

isnt this where the site where "blf - the forum with its own drama section" was made

he's kind of sad now. all he does is cry about how terrible his life is and how any second he's going to shoot himself. then he goes on a long tangent about how all he wants to do is protect free speech, kill all US soldiers, and beat up his crippled room mate from the philipines

hmm