Protoss Dragoon: Lots and LOTS of handicapped threads

Author Topic: Protoss Dragoon: Lots and LOTS of handicapped threads  (Read 5007 times)

HOW DARE you make fun of the person who made the Official BLockland Forums Drama chart

from here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=294051.msg8937483#msg8937483

Okay, i realize, some of my older posts were handicapped, hell maybe even autistic, and this drama is calling me out on my stupidity and I realize i act like a complete autist and now i know that maybe i should chill it on the stuffty threads and make more, intelligent and normal, quality threads. and yeah, don't even get me started on the "Albertsstuff", "estormb",Or "Shinigami" drama, from today, i will move on from my autistic ways and make a more, cleaner and normal version of posts, and as i try to be intelligent, but not only do i act autistic in so many ways on these forums, i should clean up my ways and make more threads that make sense, and not only will i stop with drama posts, i will stop these autistic posts

Starting now.

inb4 "DONT SAY IT JUST DO IT OTHERWISE UR LYING"

Okay, i realize, some of my older posts were handicapped, hell maybe even autistic, and this drama is calling me out on my stupidity and I realize i act like a complete autist and now i know that maybe i should chill it on the stuffty threads and make more, intelligent and normal, quality threads. and yeah, don't even get me started on the "Albertsstuff", "estormb",Or "Shinigami" drama, from today, i will move on from my autistic ways and make a more, cleaner and normal version of posts, and as i try to be intelligent, but not only do i act autistic in so many ways on these forums, i should clean up my ways and make more threads that make sense, and not only will i stop with drama posts, i will stop these autistic posts

Starting now.

I give it a month tops

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=306889.0

can we loving add this to the list please

also sorry for the bump but I think this is relevant

hey do you mind not posting in topics 10 years after it's dead and done

if u have a problem w/ bumping topics you probably shouldnt post in them because that just keeps them at the top

It's only been 6 days, calm the forget down.

then why did you even bother posting here if you think it should stay dead