[Vehicle] (v2.2) Lego freight train #60052

Author Topic: [Vehicle] (v2.2) Lego freight train #60052  (Read 14802 times)

Hey OP I wrote some code that attempts to "correct" the train when it becomes de-railed by teleporting it back to the median of it's spawn brick when it detects a large difference between the correct value and the actual value. You can check it out here if you're interested

http://pastebin.com/AmXF3GJf

is this one of the ones that just goes in a straight line?
can you release a version that works with the trains addon that lets you actually build tracks and stuff?

Updated to V2
Changelog
v2:
Added stud textures
Added Rally's script to keep the train on track
Going faster than 10 BPS will now kill any player, bot or vehicle you run over with the train
Seat added next to the driver
General model cleanup

Looks better with studs.

Could you please make a version with some freight cars attached?

Could you please make a version with some freight cars attached?

I'd really love to see some high capacity passenger stuff as well

oh my gosh YES

will the trains be recolorable?
Currently thinking of implementing the garage mod to make every part recolorable.

How about steam locomotives? I REALLY want to see the Polar Express (Pere Marquette 1225) made (If you add all the features as I mentioned in my thread a while back I will pay you $100, NO JOKE)

How about steam locomotives? I REALLY want to see the Polar Express (Pere Marquette 1225) made (If you add all the features as I mentioned in my thread a while back I will pay you $100, NO JOKE)
nerd

nurd

Edit: Can we still get the train without the lego studs or are we gonna have to edit all the textures
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 11:37:39 AM by Potatoh »

Nah sorry man not gonna put up 2 confilcing versions, just make the Studs.png in the shapes folder a flat black color instead of the texture.