Author Topic: Did Tezuni Die?  (Read 3112 times)

I'm trying to say I'm a grown ass man with my own place, car, and job who doesn't live under their parents roof.
So you assume the other guy has nothing compared to what you have?

How dare you assume that one's lifestyle is inferior to yours, for shame, Ki, for shame *finger wag*

Ki is a known handicap so don't give it too much of a sweat

yes we're holding his funeral tomorrow ;C

Like, can you go on somewhere. You rat. You're 16, kid.
it takes some real autism to think red spy's post was an insult

I'm trying to say I'm a grown ass man with my own place, car, and job who doesn't live under their parents roof.

Oh boy, another person who tries to boast about his crippling life by being rude to others and commenting on their age. If you guys just give him what he wants, he'll leave. Here. Repeat after me. "You are all powerful adult with your own responsibilities and a perfect life!". Maybe he'll go away now...

i quit online gaming and decided to start farming cabbages in Alabama

alabama or alaska

Holy stuff, you're alive. Host again, please. Blockland is bland without your servers.

Holy stuff, you're alive. Host again, please. Blockland is bland without your servers.
lol thanks i probably will at some point

yep its true life is meaningless without tezuni's creative and cutting edge servers

alabama or alaska
cabbages or cannabis

Pretty sure he was gonna rehost in the Summer.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 02:20:48 PM by FelipeO_O_ »

Blockland isnt bland, you are just banned from all the good servers.