Author Topic: McJob tries to name most of the European Countries.  (Read 4845 times)

I was isnpired to do canada
Well you got 1 right and you completely missed 3 of them so uh yeah

-img-
Sorry, you labled "Perkele" and it's actually Vittu Saatana

Close tho.

off the top of my head

give me my prize....

you just did this to be funny
Yeah.

I'm not feeling good at all, and when I get depressed like this, the thing that cheers me up most is making other people happy, so I decided to bring back an old joke that everybody loved.

The best bit about the joke, aside from a very few intentional fake ones, is that most of them are real. I got average marks in Geography in High School, which was mostly about geography skills such as the use of an atlas, latitude/longitude, how to survey the environment and so forth. It was more like nature science than revising locations. In later years we did have to do Australian Geography, which DID cover specific places, but obviously that's an Australian-specific thing.

I really do honestly try to guess what places are where based off of things I've heard, because I've never actually studied a map indepth. Everybody has their weak subjects, and Math/Geography are mine.

im stuff at geography too i could probably tell you where iowa missouri maine are and the continents and thats it

ok jeez man take it easy it just seemed like a joke

Yeah.

I'm not feeling good at all, and when I get depressed like this, the thing that cheers me up most is making other people happy, so I decided to bring back an old joke that everybody loved.

that line is quite literally me in a nutshell.

I did South America

I really do honestly try to guess what places are where based off of things I've heard, because I've never actually studied a map indepth. Everybody has their weak subjects, and Math/Geography are mine.

Exact opposite for me. Was doing grade 5 math grade 3 and can name nearly every country on the map, although my knowledge of African countries is my weakest.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 08:25:46 PM by beachbum111111 »

ignore master matthew everyone, he is only trying to get attention