Poll

Do you?

Yes
135 (75.8%)
No
43 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do you think Lolicon should be considered child enthusiasm?  (Read 56827 times)

it's gross imo but I don't think it should be illegal

gross how?

Stop, your trolling is worse than Tony

don't you have vore to post in some other thread

yes and please stop posting it

how is it different from your special interestes

what..?
you're telling stocking to take down the loli but your special interestes are much worse than that, so you really shouldn't be the one policing pictures around here

do you seriously think changing your avatar will make us think youre someone else

you're telling stocking to take down the loli but your special interestes are much worse than that, so you really shouldn't be the one policing pictures around here

I never said anything about my special interestes though lol

do you seriously think changing your avatar will make us think youre someone else

What's going on rn?

What's going on rn?
we know your real identity and how you behave, it's not going to help trying to disguise yourself

Idfk young enough to be considered child enthusiasm under normal circumstances.
well yeah you literally can't forget a kid without being a child enthusiast
but is it morally wrong in that case, is a more complicated question
at 15 I'd have probably been up for loving a 21-year-old me. that 21-year-old me would be willing to partake is significantly less likely but I guess that's not really the question we're trying to answer

gross how?

also lmfao stocking likes diapers wtf

i dated a lolita and i had to say i felt like chris hansen was gonna take me down at any given time.

the chick i dated was very mentally unstable and wanted to emulate the look of a little girl as much as possible, it's creepy and ITS TIME TO STOP.