Author Topic: Stop calling me a child enthusiast and obsessing over old stuff.  (Read 12972 times)

this dude was trying to start anew and you guys freakin went detective on him lol

P.S.: Surprisingly enough, I never actually defended child enthusiasts in my argument. Look again.
a h e m, this might count as defending them

The best way to stop being called a child enthusiast is to stop saying things a child enthusiast would say and to ignore those who call you a child enthusiast

Although you probably dug your grave to the point where you'll always be remembered as a child enthusiast now

If that's really him then him changing accounts is a way to get people (like you) to stop harassing him 24/7 and bringing up "p-child enthusiast!!!!" everywhere he goes.

You have to be literally handicapped at this point

You have to be literally handicapped at this point
I'm not wrong though so thanks for not disproving my point bb

I'm not wrong though so thanks for not disproving my point bb

You're point's already been spammed to death and why it's not ops fault for making a thread that draws negative attention to him

You're point's already been spammed to death and why it's not ops fault for making a thread that draws negative attention to him
What

Your point? All you did is jump and call me handicapped so I doubt you even have one

Your point? All you did is jump and call me handicapped so I doubt you even have one

Your point is that none of this is Willy's fault? That people harass him 24/7? Yes no maybe so?

Both of those things are loving stupid because none of this would've happened if he didn't make a thread screaming into the void "STOP CALLING ME A creep ;(((("
Is it just me or do you pretty much white knight the weirdos for no loving reason because they did some weird ass stuff and none of use should say "That's loving weird"? Literally noone on the forums harasses op outside of a few jokes(which the post blocker would fix but it's never brought up for some reason)you take as some moral assault on your livelihood

If that's really him then him changing accounts is a way to get people (like you) to stop harassing him 24/7 and bringing up "p-child enthusiast!!!!" everywhere he goes.

Here's some life advice: if you have a feeling that people will make fun of you for something and you know that you won't be able to take the banter, don't loving tell them about it. It is completely willy's fault for saying publicly that he is/was into cub stuff. This was one choice detail that he could have sat out his entire forum career without sharing with the world.

People who make fun of him equally share the fault, but you can't change that lot and Willy definitely isn't their first target. Laying low and trying to take it in stride or leaving are the only two reasonable options.

Honestly OP needs to grow the forget up. The new account will certainly decrease the lifespan of your stuff e-rep (more so if you weren't so lazy and impatient about it) but you wouldn't of needed to spend money on it if you just put your big boy pants on and stopped crying over anonymous insults on the internet and reminding everyone every 5 seconds that they're supposed to hate you.

Most of the "obsessive" attention you think you've been getting is actually just a bunch of people making comedy out of an incredibly unfortunate member of society. There are no anonymous members on the internet that care that much about other anonymous members on the internet. Your entire identity on the internet is exactly what you say it is. If you get on a message board and tell people that you're a weirdo who jacks it to cub research and defends child research then that's what your identity is going to be. How the forget do you think any average, normal member of society is going to react to that lmao?

Willymcnilly is just obnoxious and annoying in general, like even if his new alt worked it wouldn't have been long until people want him gone again.

this dude was trying to start anew and you guys freakin went detective on him lol
nobody went detective, he used the same avatar