[Blitzkut] A Complete handicap Host

Author Topic: [Blitzkut] A Complete handicap Host  (Read 2822 times)

NEVER play [Blitzkut]'s Base Raiders. He will never reset money and allows players to run around with tetras at the start, killing everybody in sight who doesn't have one. He will orb into your base and "raid you", claiming "this is how you raid". He will abuse admin and act like a complete handicapped, autistic forget. When you challenge him and tell him to forget off, he will ban you. DO NOT play on this server. IT IS COMPLETE AIDS.

There is already a drama about his server why not post this there?

You just disrespected the server staff, Rule 1. Can you read the /rules ? There is no need to drama us for banning you for breaking a rules.

on one hand it's ki, who got revoked for doing nothing but griefing servers

on the other it's an eleven year old who has definitely been abusing admin

a ripe drama

http://imgur.com/a/kycfF

What is that mess of a screenshot supposed to prove? Was your proof in the chat, well that'd be
great if the chat wasn't obscured by other windows, making it impossible to see everything in
the chat.

I'd rather be a stuff flake on some random animal's ass hole than to play on Bliz's server again. forget YOU.

I'd rather be a stuff flake on some random animal's ass hole than to play on Bliz's server again. forget YOU.

Why would you admin flysky though

well um farewell

not only is there already a drama but he posted in it before this
I love his base raiders

You just disrespected the server staff
Sorry, but rules don't apply when you're outside the server.
Breaking 1 rule, no matter how big the rule is, can not backfire on you if the staff in question are abusing and doing the stuff OP stated.

Also, blitzkut stopped with the admin abuse.
Why did he do it anyways? You guys are doing stuff you aren't supposed to be doing (unless you had a good explanation) so he should be okay to complain (to an extent) for abusing.