Autist Interview

Author Topic: Autist Interview  (Read 1869 times)

fried or baked chicken

Question for you: Are you doing this out of genuine interest or using him as a source of entertainment?
Both, I am curious as to how he think if things and how he'll respond to questions. But I'm also bored, so I decided to start planning for a few things to entertain me for a bit. This interview is as much for my own understanding of how things work in his head as it is for my own entertainment.

why do you have a babyfur special interest
Is this for me or the guy I'm interviewing?

What are his thoughts on the Nigerian Cunts?

I'm afraid I can't ask him anything about references to our community, I have high doubts he'll understand them. I want answers, not confused grunts.

This is mean and you shouldn't do this, though

Is this for me or the guy I'm interviewing?
the guy
im wondering why you would have to ask yourself that question though

Both, I am curious as to how he think if things and how he'll respond to questions. But I'm also bored, so I decided to start planning for a few things to entertain me for a bit. This interview is as much for my own understanding of how things work in his head as it is for my own entertainment.
Well that's ok. I was worried this was an attempt to make fun of the guy. But you do seem respectful so good luck fella, hope you get some good knowledge out of this.

I believe science, even social science to be a matter of "could we?" and not "should we?" In either case, I believe I should get to know more about the people I wish to purge from the earth.

the guy
im wondering why you would have to ask yourself that question though
Thought it might be a reference to the recent loli thread, but I definitely won't be asking him about his preferences for research.

this guy is barely functional without someone constantly telling him what to do, so this is gonna be extra fun.
this is what makes it seem like you're doing it to make fun of/bother him

why not just interview yourself

I believe I should get to know more about the people I wish to purge from the earth.
... oh... wtf

this is what makes it seem like you're doing it to make fun of/bother him
also the "it's half out of curiosity and half for my own entertainment"

Aspies are pretty much sociopathic subhumans. You can't be "mean" to them.

autism =/= anti-social disorder

autism =/= anti-social disorder

This. Back in the olden days you didn't have to worry about these people raping women and procreating because they were rightfully locked up in asylums