Autist Interview

Author Topic: Autist Interview  (Read 1867 times)

1. Yes
2. I don't care
3. Fitting in? I don't care. Not being universally hated? That'd be pretty nice.
4. The BLF
5. Fried what kind of monster are you
6. You're late by a few months to ask me that.

oh wait you weren't talking to me?
ok

on a more serious note: ask about focus issues and difficulty with schoolwork I guess

... oh... wtf
I'm a firm believer of eugenics, but it's a slow process, it can't just be rushed like Riddler wanted it to be. Not to mention he was completely loving evil, I just want the betterment of mankind by purging select genetic faults from ever appearing again outside of mutation. I'm not gonna advocate killing the mentally deficient, but I will advocate stopping them from breeding.

Aspies are pretty much sociopathic subhumans. You can't be "mean" to them.
Most of them from what I've seen feel emotion on a much higher intensity than normal people. Being mean to them is much, much worse than being mean to a normal person. I'm giving the guy a choice of answering questions in this interview, and asking if he even wants to go through with it. He hasn't given me an answer yet, and if he doesn't give me an answer by Thursday I'm gonna call it off and ask a different autistic guy if he wants to do the interview.

this is what makes it seem like you're doing it to make fun of/bother him
I usually use "fun" in the context that people from Bay12 use it, to show how much more of a challenge something will be compared to doing a task normally. In this case, trying to interview an autistic person may be more challenging because of several failures to communicate properly, while interviewing a normal person will not have as much of a problem most of the time. Undoubtedly however, there's gonna be someone to make fun of him from the dialog of the interview.

how long have you known your autistic?

Any more questions I should ask him? Or should I just enlist some other people for help in making questions?

[Autistic Screeching Continues]

how long have you known you're autistic?
FTFY

I'm a firm believer of eugenics, but it's a slow process, it can't just be rushed like Riddler wanted it to be. Not to mention he was completely loving evil, I just want the betterment of mankind by purging select genetic faults from ever appearing again outside of mutation. I'm not gonna advocate killing the mentally deficient, but I will advocate stopping them from breeding.
Out of curiosity, why do you care so much about other people reproducing?

Out of curiosity, why do you care so much about other people reproducing?
Part of the point of Eugenics is creating a better organism by restricting horribly poor genes from spreading and trying to get other favorable genes to be more common.

I'm gonna use myself as an example. I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS) which is a most-commonly recessive trait that has led to almost all of my health problems, including my encroaching blindness and my inability to engage in much physical activity. I have decided for myself that I'll get a vasectomy and adopt a child, rather than have my own. I do not wish my suffering upon anyone else because of my doing, so I'm going to lengths to prevent that.

Now take a different person, lets call him Chad. He's an average "Chad." He has great physical love appeal, a great metabolism, and has to ability to retain muscle mass for long periods of time. He does not carry a mental or physical impairment, but his family has a history of heart disease. He is of an average intelligence, and leads a normal life with just about every opportunity available to him. The genes of a man like this are some of the most favorable, aside from the history of heart disease, but that is becoming less and less of an issue as medicine improves.  He will not suffer the torment of not being able to do what everyone else can, unless he forgets up his back or something, but that's not genetics, that's just luck.

I believe that if we take the time to encourage adoption over childbirth for people with poor physical and mental conditions as a result of genetics, we can create a more perfect humanity. Through selectively breeding crops, we made corn from maize and wheat from grass. Given enough time, we could make gods from men.

I could have possibly worded that better, but I think I got my point across.

one last bump before I give up on asking you guys for more questions, I'd like at least 10

Eugenics could work if you don't mind cracking down on civil liberties and being more authoritarian than Riddler and Stalin combined
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 11:04:11 PM by Red Spy »

- What is it like to being diagnosed with Autism? Does it inhibit your motor functions and creativity or do those behave just like anyone elses?

- What is your usual thought process for certain subjects? Do you process some with ease and do others pose a greater challenge to take on?