HARVEST

Poll

Should Piecrust be banned?

yes
8 (80%)
no
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: HARVEST  (Read 163726 times)

Probably upwards to like 30 people.

tfw harvest accepts apps, but members are anonymous

We'll look at apps but you won't know you're in harvest till you get the confirmation message in private.

Pretty sure tony just harvested the midevil rps admin team

Pretty sure tony just harvested the midevil rps admin team

Especially Hit. He unfairly banned me multiple times and then he cheated and kicked me out of the game.

Especially Hit. He unfairly banned me multiple times and then he cheated and kicked me out of the game.

doesnt surprise me, hits been doing some really sketchy stuff too, i heard that he got accused of taking bribes to ban people.

all harvest builders are in the harvest steam group

Does anyone have a list of the IDs of the admins on the Medieval RP? I'd like to ban them from my server too. Toxic bunch.

Does anyone have a list of the IDs of the admins on the Medieval RP? I'd like to ban them from my server too. Toxic bunch.

I'm getting the list soonish.

not subtle

♪ tony and planr, kissing in a tree ♪

Why do the admins want to get harvested so easily?

Why do the admins want to get harvested so easily?
I think you over estimate how much people care about being on the stufflist of the 3 harvest members