HARVEST

Poll

Should Piecrust be banned?

yes
8 (80%)
no
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: HARVEST  (Read 170431 times)

tony you're a narcissistic piece of stuff who never thinks he's wrong even when the whole world tells you otherwise
no one wants to listen to you except your handicapped circlejerk of socially paralysed schoolyard bullies
gtfo our forums and take your piss-dumb worshippers with you

tony you're a narcissistic piece of stuff who never thinks he's wrong even when the whole world tells you otherwise
no one wants to listen to you except your handicapped circlejerk of socially paralysed schoolyard bullies
gtfo our forums and take your piss-dumb worshippers with you
smack down

It's a band wagon coming in out of nowhere responding to comments that are literally days or weeks old.

lord tony you suck
just putting that out there

Like you already "put this out there"

If anyone is creating a circle jerk, it's you.

lol

Haha look it's someone who tries to make himself the center of attention in every topic he visits
wonder what the zoo will have next

It's a band wagon coming in out of nowhere responding to comments that are literally days or weeks old.
well hey, the topic is still on the front page of clan discussion.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 11:26:49 AM by Pompmaker2 »

yeah I know so am I
taste of your own medicine and such
what has gotten into you lately

what has gotten into you lately
I'm only an starfish to starfishs like you

in the first place this thread is the place for baseless accusations and meaningless bullstuff so I'm doing it correctly

in the first place this thread is the place for baseless accusations and meaningless bullstuff so I'm doing it correctly
tony is currently 27. He's been trolling for 8 years on these forums. You're a prophet in your own eyes only here.

Nah I'm just having fun not trying to do anything meaningful bc I know it won't work

Haha look it's someone who tries to make himself the center of attention in every topic he visits
wonder what the zoo will have next

I mean this is my topic and my clan page so I can't make it about me?