HARVEST

Poll

Should Piecrust be banned?

yes
8 (80%)
no
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: HARVEST  (Read 163634 times)

You're referring to past instances that you need to get over. He could be taunting, but he hasn't done anything. Have you ever considered that maybe you're the reason he acts the way he does? Also, your brown townogy doesn't fit because all Blockchip said was "yes", and you clearly miss the fact that this is a "forum", a public speaking place.
So when that creepy child enthusiast who jerked off 5 years ago walks in, everyone is supposed to magically forget what he did before? do the workers there who saw him jerk off need to get over the fact that he did because he just got out of prison and he's somehow a changed man because '''''''he hasnt done anything yet''''''' despite the fact that him coming back to the same daycare is already basically inappropriate behavior

there's something called context. the creepy man would be kicked out again because his context with that daycare was that he jerked off inside it in front of the children. that's the context of the situation. Blockchip's context in this thread is that he has a huge history of absolutely obsessing over everyone and then acting defensive when receiving criticism. if he comes in here again after all that and decides to say anything, people have the right to be concerned, given the (wait for it)

context

coming back after a year doesn't turn over a new leaf. you dont have a clean slate just because you came back. you have to show people that you've changed, and immediately doing the same exact thing you did last year is NOT showing people you've changed

Lol, the only reason anyone posts here is for a reaction. What's so suprizeing?

doesnt make it right

That's great.

Who are you?

the idea of this thread was autistic on its own but the people make it worse

So when that creepy child enthusiast who jerked off 5 years ago walks in, everyone is supposed to magically forget what he did before? do the workers there who saw him jerk off need to get over the fact that he did because he just got out of prison and he's somehow a changed man because '''''''he hasnt done anything yet''''''' despite the fact that him coming back to the same daycare is already basically inappropriate behavior

because blockchip isn't a child enthusiast, he's someone in an internet forum who decided to forget with the trolls.

there's something called context. the creepy man would be kicked out again because his context with that daycare was that he jerked off inside it in front of the children. that's the context of the situation. Blockchip's context in this thread is that he has a huge history of absolutely obsessing over everyone and then acting defensive when receiving criticism. if he comes in here again after all that and decides to say anything, people have the right to be concerned, given the (wait for it)

blockchip hasn't provoked anything. he didn't come back into the "daycare" and started smiling at kids. he just walked into the forum and said a few random comments and then people like you jumped on the bitch train.

context

coming back after a year doesn't turn over a new leaf. you dont have a clean slate just because you came back. you have to show people that you've changed, and immediately doing the same exact thing you did last year is NOT showing people you've changed

he hasn't done anything remotely close to the stuff he did "last year" which to me is pretty good proof of him changing
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 05:20:43 PM by Mr. Opioid »

its an brown townogy opioid

pretty crappy brown townogy lol

yeah but its still an brown townogy, even if its loving handicapped

tbh at this point he's probably more well known than you are

its like if a creepy man walked into your daycare center and started jerking off so you called the police to arrest him and 5 years later he gets out of jail walks into your daycare again and makes creepy faces at children and stands around. Obviously you'd kick his ass out again because he's clearly a creepy degenerate and has a history of doing disgusting stuff.
even with the 'context' behind it comparing someone saying "yes" on an internet forum to a love offender making faces at children seems a little extreme
also how is saying things you don't like on an online forum brown townogous to child enthusiasm
also how is me posting in this thread this like an adult walking into a daycare center when most of the people here are slightly older than me

He knows specifically by messaging in the harvest clan page he's going to get a reaction which is looking for trouble.
if you think i'm trying to get a reaction why on earth would you think giving me exactly that is the right thing to do
also if i was trying to get a reaction wouldn't i post something provocative or inflammatory instead of just
yes

First of all you're posting in the harvest thread which shows you're LITERALLY looking for trouble.
why do you specify i'm "literally" looking for trouble
do people ever use that phrase in a metaphorical sense

its an brown townogy opioid

brown townogies aren't immune from criticism.

brown townogies aren't immune from criticism.
you shot down an brown townogy because he compared something extreme to something trivial