Author Topic: Ki: back and as bad as ever.  (Read 17155 times)

because im easy come, easy go, little high, little low
any where the wind blows doesnt really matter to me

Any sign of trouble, there's a camera awaiting.

any where the wind blows doesnt really matter to me
to me.....

Every where you turn there goes another flash.

I will never be forgotten, children. Even if you strike me down now, I will become more powerful then you can possibly imagine. I will live on in whispers. People will talk about me. I am a loving LEGEND. I will never be killed, because you know what? If my key gets revoked again, I'll just buy another one.. and another one.. AND another one. I will keep coming back to bring my curse on you all. I WILL NOT loving DIE.
All these little kids want to tell somebody how much of a loving idiot they are. Jesus Christ, 90% of them got bullied in school and have severe mental health issues. They are fat as forget and they sit in front of the computer all god damn day, playing Blockland and jerking themselves off over how great they are. forget YOU ALL.
BECAUSE OF THIS COMMUNITY! I never asked for this post. I never got on here and said, "drama me, bitches". I was trying to change, but the you little forgets got my blood pressure up there. You guys are like a loving mob of rat children, trying to get everybody you don't like revoked. Like I said, do what you want, but I'll be back; I'll be back with a loving vengeance. 
new copypasta material???

We cling to the wreckage, it's our guilty pleasure.

Mamaaaaaaaaaaa
Just killed a man.
put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead.

put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead.
Mamaaaaaaaaa
Life had *just* begun.

Mamaaaaaaaaa
Life had *just* begun.

But now I've gone and thrown it all away

Dun DUN!
MAMAAAAAAAAAA (ooooooooooo)

Attempting to sing Bohemian Rhapsody in a banned user's drama topic is just various kinds wrong

Attempting to sing Bohemian Rhapsody in a banned user's drama topic is just various kinds wrong
it's like dancing on the gravestone of Riddler

new copypasta material???
ki but it's 4kidschan

I will never be forgotten, losers. Even if you strike me down now, I will become more cool then you can possibly imagine. I will live on in Instagram. People will talk about me. I am a fricking LEGEND. I will never be killed, because you know what? If my toys get taken away again, I'll just steal another one.. and another one.. AND another one. I will keep coming back to bring my wedgies on you all. I WILL NOT FRICKING GET GROUNDED.