Author Topic: youtube channels that deserve more subs  (Read 4731 times)

Lyle McDouchebag - I personally recommend his series Spoilers Ahead
michaelcthulhu - builds giant swords (that is all you'll ever need to know)
TheSw1tcher - home to Two Best Friends Play, really funny stuff
Keshen8 - really really good Lego stop motion animation, action and comedy
hotdiggedydemon - really famous internet animator, has a new brown townytical series called Brain Dump that's just as funny
Stoned Gremlin Productions - Cinema Snob, and reviews of movies pretty much the night they come out, really funny
Hyun's Dojo - the ultimate stick-figure fighting channel, also has other animations

Criken
Bedbananas
Zuthar13
gggmanlives
LifeofBoris
TheReportOfTheWeek
crowbcat
ahoy

SomecallmeJohnny all the way, I looove his content. I've been watching him for like 7 years and this dude is awesome.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 09:31:26 PM by Nal »

gggmanlives
oh this guy, he is pretty awesome I've been watching since 2014.

WelshGamer - Corruptions and other video game things
Shesez - Boundary Break; A series in which Shesez takes a magic camera and explores parts of games you were never meant to see
ProtoMac - Video game reviews and opinions
Captain Southbird - Vinesauce fan promoted to co-editor of the Vinesauce channel, except Southbird's uploads are more frequent and usually has highlights of streams that probably won't be on the Vinesauce channel
The Act Man - Halo enthusiast and has in-depth videos of why 343's Halos are bad or just aren't what the Bungie Halos were
Red Vox - Upcoming indie rock band formed by Vinny and his friend Mike
Dom Fera - Creator of The Laser Collection, makes short films, comedy sketches, and animated cartoons
AntDude - Nintendo enthusiast, game reviews, and some rom-hacks
Seibmoz - Quality Garry's Mod animator, may be just a little big obsessed with Coach
GeePM - Most latest Vinesauce streamer, likes buff Riku and other buff things, known for his 'Miiverse is Hell' and 'Roblox is Hell' cringe streams
A+Start - Glitching video games for the sake of skipping certain parts or just for fun
Filipe1020 - Brazilian, amazing vehicle creator, high quality Blockland Videos, great person
Nekram - Really cute girl that should date Mega-Bear

i dont care who you are if you are not watching gr18vidz14kidz you are not watching good youtube

kurzgesagt should be taught in schools

ThePwnstar4Hire
Neebs Gaming
Game Society entrepreneur s

druaga1 - found this channel recently, does a lot of hardware-related videos and he's a forgetin gem, i love this guy

The guy that uhh makes uuuuuh pepeperone' videos