1 (6.7%)
what
0 (0%)
not really
0 (0%)
call me daddy
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: WOS: World Of Survival - Norwegian Mountains (Gamemode Wip) Update1  (Read 2189 times)

introduction
World Of Survival: Norwegian Mountains
Is an attempt at recreating the challenges of surviving in a very cold and unforgiving landscape.
Your player is started in the middle of nowhere next to a broken down car stuck in a snowbank.
Battle against the cold, wildlife, and the terrain.
_____________________________ ________

Technically this is the second version of WOS, why? Because like two years ago while I was working on the first
map of wos, my computer crashed and I lost everything. So I decided to remake it into a better version when
my computer was fixed. and here it is.
The map is intended to be open world, so that's pretty big. But since there is always a brick limit there will eventually
be a end of the map. I am currently about 25% done with the map compared to what it will be.
Once the WOS gamemode is completely finished it will require a lot of addons. You may or may not have some of the required
addons that will be listed (when it's done). But I will encourage you to download my version of those addons anyways, As
I have edited some of the scripts so that they will be more fitting to the gamemode.

Please note there will always be changes to the gamemodes progression and if there is something you don't like
it will probably be changed into something better :)

I intend to update this thread as much as I can, and whenever I can with more details on WOS.

Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you all are excited for this

===UPDATE===
Tue, Feb 14, 2017
===========

I have been working on two sides of the map, the lake region (pictures will be added soon). And the flat valley
area with a old abandoned town with possible resources for loot, and shelter. I've also fixed the mountain
enterance with a broken lift that you must walk up.
Here are some pictures

GAMEMODE PROGRESSION
28/100%

want to be updated as soon as possible on the progress of wos?
join my gay discord for it!

https://discord.gg/VYMxSdb
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 03:04:00 PM by Kore »

I will be making a video of the map soon.

Looks amazing!

can't wait

a totally not paid review

===UPDATE===
Tue, Feb 14, 2017
===========

I have been working on two sides of the map, the lake region (pictures will be added soon). And the flat valley
area with a old abandoned town with possible resources for loot, and shelter. I've also fixed the mountain
enterance with a broken lift that you must walk up (once again pictures will be added)

GAMEMODE PROGRESSION
28/100%

bump
===Lake Area Pictures===

So how does it look so far? There will be a bigger lake next to this

Looking good. When will you host?

Probably later, maybe in an hour if i'm not busy.
     And i'll be hosting tomorrow aswell

bump.
Planning some more updates n stuff and more descriptive information on this.