LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 48769 times)

The only new feature I don't like is that it seems like you aren't able to CTRL K while binded. Meaning if someone binds you and throws you in jail you will be stuck there forever. It's just not fun to roleplay as a prisoner with no way to escape.
You can always hold right click to unbind yourself!

If you've been banned from the server several times before then I don't see a problem with you being permanently banned from the server. It clearly shows that you're a repeat offender and don't know how to follow the rules. Also usually they permanently ban users after 5 previous bans so you've been due to get permanently banned anyways.

I kinda hate the way their system works, but I enjoy everything else on the server.

If you've been banned from the server several times before then I don't see a problem with you being permanently banned from the server. It clearly shows that you're a repeat offender and don't know how to follow the rules. Also usually they permanently ban users after 5 previous bans so you've been due to get permanently banned anyways.
This.

You can always hold right click to unbind yourself!
Why would you unbind yourself just because you want to die? That sounds handicapped.

I completely forgot about this lmao, will respond tomorrow, sorry.

You broke the rules on multiple occasions; I personally believe the ban was more than justified. Your general attitude towards the server was very negative and dealing with situations you were in was a burden.

Just got banned for "avoiding imprisonment"when the guy who was imprisoning me had no grounds to do it and just started attacking me out of nowhere lmao

Just got banned for "avoiding imprisonment"when the guy who was imprisoning me had no grounds to do it and just started attacking me out of nowhere lmao
Regardless you don't leave to avoid conflict in the first place. It's still something happening to your character.

I played on LegoPepper's medieval RPG a couple months ago, and I was confused by how weird and restrictive it was. If you know the rules of the server, it's impossible for any other player to actually kill you. If you say "I submit" at any point during an altercation, they can't kill you, regardless of whether you stole their money, raided their castle, or fisted their girlfriend. Kings can't execute criminals, knights can't lop off heads, etc. Not without the consent of the person getting killed.

I don't know how why running the server like an authoritarian pacifist hippie commune makes for a realistic medieval experience, but I guess it's their server to run the way they choose.

I played on LegoPepper's medieval RPG a couple months ago, and I was confused by how weird and restrictive it was. If you know the rules of the server, it's impossible for any other player to actually kill you. If you say "I submit" at any point during an altercation, they can't kill you, regardless of whether you stole their money, raided their castle, or fisted their girlfriend. Kings can't execute criminals, knights can't lop off heads, etc. Not without the consent of the person getting killed.

As far as I know from about a month of playing on the server recently, killing other players isn't that restricted nowadays. One can't just get away with crimes and stuffe endlessly by simply submitting to the authorities. I can guarantee criminals, murderers and such will be straight up executed by authorities after too many warnings, or sometimes for something even less. RDMers usually end up ganged up on by other players in the area and likely pulled to a sit and banned by an admin shortly after.

Regardless you don't leave to avoid conflict in the first place. It's still something happening to your character.
>running away is not a valid reaction to something happening to your character
okay dad

If you know the rules of the server, it's impossible for any other player to actually kill you. If you say "I submit" at any point during an altercation, they can't kill you, regardless of whether you stole their money, raided their castle, or fisted their girlfriend. Kings can't execute criminals, knights can't lop off heads, etc. Not without the consent of the person getting killed.
You do realize how much of a huge exaggeration that is, right? No character could ever last that long if they were to do all of those things, no matter how much they submit. If a criminal keeps deliberately loving with a particular ruler and his people on multiple occasions (robbery and murder, especially of close friends, for example), then the ruler is pretty much free to do whatever they want to said criminal.

Sure you would probably be given a second chance if you were caught and decided to submit on your first offense, but using a submission like a get out of jail free card all the time will not exactly save you character if a ton of people know that your character is a repeat offender.

>running away is not a valid reaction to something happening to your character
okay dad
He never said you can't run away from people attacking you. He meant if you deliberately disconnect from the server to avoid people ganging up on your character.