LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 48467 times)

"Take my word for it"

That is not any proof and it does not support your claims. Actual proof would be to post chatlogs, talk to admins and stuff like that. Not "take my word for it" and repeating excuses.

Also:
im not a fan of lego's admin pals but its a bit excessive to expect them to have full logs of every conversation in case they get dramad

I'm not expecting full logs but at least some logs from the situation and from other admins / players would help much better than "just take my word for it"

Then again, you guys DO have amir as a super admin
Not anymore. Just de-admined him.

OP said that LegoPepper made up rules to ban him
I don't quite like screaming "LIAR!!!" when someone's point of view conflicts with mine, but that is simply not true. I can assure you that the rules did exist before he got banned. We get zero statisfaction from banning someone, as that just removes a player from our playerbase.

It's not his fault when players aren't able to play the server, but it becomes his fault when the admins are unhelpful hypocrites, power trippers, and ignoring concerns and criticisms because "It's free!!!"

Especially when the damn owner is so power hungry that they make up rules just to have a reason to ban someone.
Once again, I do believe that a server without the staff taking criticism would be a huge mess, and please don't picture as a bunch of lazy jerks who hide behind the fact that it's free to join. In-fact I'm pretty sure I am the only admin that would've put it that way.

Cue the self-proclaimed "serious roleplayers" who cry BAN HE! when regular members of the community happen to step on the many, many eggshells strewn about these stuffty roleplays.
I also thought of that, but I feel like if that was the case, more people would speak up about their opinion on the ban, as well as the administration. We do not ban or kick people for criticism, as long as it doesn't includes and sorts of falming that is.

Then again, you guys DO have amir as a super admin
Since you guys are apart of the community that we and our playerbase is also apart of, I think you deserve a honest answer.
Look, I personally don't really know Amir that much, we rarely even talked, I didn't follow any of his "adventures", and if I'm being honest I overall know very little about what does he even does when he isn't in the server, so I'm in no position to say if he's the biggest jerk or the sweetest person.
We at SapphireServers, believe in second chances, so we would rather keep him around until he really messes up, besides I am a simple admin, and I'm in no position to decide on who to accept or kick out of the staff.
If you guys really-really think that Amir shouldn't be apart of our staff and provide us information on your point of view, then I can promise that his rank will be discussed.

"Take my word for it"

That is not any proof and it does not support your claims. Actual proof would be to post chatlogs, talk to admins and stuff like that. Not "take my word for it" and repeating excuses.
You are partially right, as most of you hardly know me so my word doesn't means much for you guys, but we still have somewhat of a moderate playerbase compared to the amount of active Blockland players, and I'm still on this drama post trying to reason and talk to you lads. That just means something right?

im not a fan of lego's admin pals but its a bit excessive to expect them to have full logs of every conversation in case they get dramad
Your case was a great example where we've been wrong, even though I don't know most of the details, as I wasn't present when your ban has happened; we have accepted you ban appeal and you've been unbanned. We have confronted our staff about your case, and we promise (if my promise means anything) that it won't happen again!

Shameless, double-post. Sorry I didn't check for the newer posts. Scratch the comment about Amir, he is no longer apart of our Staff.

Not anymore. Just de-admined him.

You are partially right, as most of you hardly know me so my word doesn't means much for you guys, but we still have somewhat of a moderate playerbase compared to the amount of active Blockland players, and I'm still on this drama post trying to reason and talk to you lads. That just means something right?
No, persisting to talk without providing any proof doesn't mean anything. Player base also doesn't mean anything in terms of server quality either. Tezuni's servers were almost constantly on the top of the player-list daily, I guess that means his server is 100% good in quality and administrating!

We probably can claim "best RP in blockland" but let's be honest, that's a very low bar.

Your case was a great example where we've been wrong, even though I don't know most of the details, as I wasn't present when your ban has happened; we have accepted you ban appeal and you've been unbanned. We have confronted our staff about your case, and we promise (if my promise means anything) that it won't happen again!

thanks i'm reassured at how it only took 4 months to get him off the admin team

Cue the self-proclaimed "serious roleplayers" who cry BAN HE! when regular members of the community happen to step on the many, many eggshells strewn about these stuffty roleplays.
Dude - the forget? I don't even play on the damn server. I'm just looking at the content in this drama and making a conclusion from it.

No, persisting to talk without providing any proof doesn't mean anything. Player base also doesn't mean anything in terms of server quality either. Tezuni's servers were almost constantly on the top of the player-list daily, I guess that means his server is 100% good in quality and administrating!
I'm sorry if this isn't the answer you expected, but I suppose the most effective way to check if our server is actually a quality one or perhaps a bunch of rubbish is to take some of your free time and try it out yourself. As there's no proof or evidence I could provide that would please everyone. I could take screenshots of the build but it wouldn't show the whole map, I could take pics and talk about our melee system, but it wouldn't be the same as playing with them yourself, I could dig up a .txt file of one of our daily logs, but I doubt that our playerbase would be okay with it. As takign it and posting it on a public webpage could just open up a source to Metagame. I may be wrong here but I can't think of any right proof.

So once again, I strongly encourage trying out the server before rating it's quality. You may end up actually liking it!

We probably can claim "best RP in blockland" but let's be honest, that's a very low bar.
wat about zombies in the bluzone

I guess that statement needs to be qualified with "that is hosted right now".

yea bluezone was a good rp, this one isn't any good.

The only new feature I don't like is that it seems like you aren't able to CTRL K while binded. Meaning if someone binds you and throws you in jail you will be stuck there forever. It's just not fun to roleplay as a prisoner with no way to escape.