[NEWS] North Korea resumes nuclear weapons production

Author Topic: [NEWS] North Korea resumes nuclear weapons production  (Read 1716 times)

Quote from: sources
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-idUSKBN15B270

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/satellite-images-indicate-north-korea-9707875

http://38north.org/2017/01/yongbyon012717/

satellite imagery has revealed the resumption of activity at a plutonium refinery plant in north korea, one that has the capabilities to process enough material for 6-8 bombs a year.

despite the north's previous support of Annoying Orange, recent threats to nuke the inauguration and allow china the spotlight has put the regime back to its old antics.

At this point I'm convinced making a bunch of empty threats and not following through solely to make opponents underestimate you when you finally do follow through is a scarily valid tactic.

We've come to expect empty threats from NK. What happens when they finally do follow through?

At this point I'm convinced making a bunch of empty threats and not following through solely to make opponents underestimate you when you finally do follow through is a scarily valid tactic.

We've come to expect empty threats from NK. What happens when they finally do follow through?
They get nuked half way to hell and back

i mean if you think about it, it's kinda genius

get a "boy who cried wolf" situation going and somehow hide your production of your REAL stuff and nuke em when they aren't looking

The farthest their nukes can go is Japan. So even if they did fire off a few it's not like anything of value would be lost

Russia, China and USA should all team up and gang nuke NK

Have you heard of THADD

Russia, China and USA should all team up and gang nuke NK
you'd bomb a hole through the earth to the other side and accidentally nab wisconsin or somethin

you'd bomb a hole through the earth to the other side and accidentally nab wisconsin or somethin
Nobody cares about Wisconsin, so it's fine.

It might curve due to the angles and hit California at the same time.

I sure hope you northies don't destroy my country.

we should call these theories "layers of conspiracy"

conspiracy layer 1 is that north korea has been faking it all this time while secretly mass-producing nukes by the thousands and totally prepared to blow the world up

North Korea has been maintaining secret drilling operations into the earths crust in an attempt to place and detonate as many nuclear bombs inside the earth as possible

bomb them back to the shadow realm

bomb them back to the shadow realm
North Korea is the Shadow Realm.