Annoying Orange’s Immigration Ban Is Illegal

Author Topic: Annoying Orange’s Immigration Ban Is Illegal  (Read 23793 times)

Call me an idealist, but i would love to see some progress to one world, one civilization instead of this, build walls to keep everything else out.
I see why and i do not have a solution for the problems that open borders give, but i hope to see some more globalization in a good way.
Otherwise, i fear for the future.
Good post, this paragraph really hit me. I agree strongly; I think the future of humanity lies in unity and a global society... we're well on our way there with the advent of instantaneous communication. But I do recognize there are pitfalls that come with this sort of globalism. There are theists and terrorists who I think represent danger to an intelligent global society, so on one hand I think they stand in the way of peace, but on the other hand I don't want to erase their culture or completely get rid of them to reach the optimal end goal.

We as a species have a long way to go. We need more Lordicians in this world.

developing sciences like astronomy and mathematics

Makes total loving sense amirite
bombs
they make bombs

Good post, this paragraph really hit me. I agree strongly; I think the future of humanity lies in unity and a global society... we're well on our way there with the advent of instantaneous communication. But I do recognize there are pitfalls that come with this sort of globalism. There are theists and terrorists who I think represent danger to an intelligent global society, so on one hand I think they stand in the way of peace, but on the other hand I don't want to erase their culture or completely get rid of them to reach the optimal end goal.

We as a species have a long way to go. We need more Lordicians in this world.

Too bad that never happened and never will happen
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 03:23:21 PM by Red Spy »

Too bad that never happened and never will happen

Thank you for telling me

This isn't a ban by the way, don't spread fake news.

It's temporary.

Why am I not surprised Tony is unfamiliar with temporary bans??  :cookieMonster:

Could someone please clear the rubbish and provide a detailed description of this "ban"? The way I understand it, travelers from the 7 countries (total of 109 yesterday?) are being stopped at airports and furtherly are being detained for questioning and inspection. The ones who have clean records are being let into the US, while the rest are either being sent back or are remaining detained (42? 49?) for further inspection, questioning, etc. Does this about sum it up? Or is it actually a blanket ban on all travelers, immigrants, visitors from the 7 countries?

they're discussing forcing foreign visitors to hand over their cell phone contacts / social media info
thats forgeted up
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 04:39:18 PM by Mr Queeba »

they're discussing forcing foreign visitors to hand over their cell phone contacts / social media info
thats forgeted up
thats an invasion of privacy

thats an invasion of privacy

They don't live in this country so they don't have the same rights as us.

They don't live in this country so they don't have the same rights as us.
basic human rights...?

the article seems to fairly plainly describe why it's illegal so if you can refute that then that might be more compelling

you know what else was illegal?

9/11

basic human rights...?

You're talking about the same people who want sharia law and now you claim they need basic human rights? Yeaaaaaaaah okaaaaaay.

you know what else was illegal?

9/11
Prostitution is illegal but that didn't stop you.

You're talking about the same people who want sharia law and now you claim they need basic human rights? Yeaaaaaaaah okaaaaaay.
literally Riddler.