almost got busted with weed

Author Topic: almost got busted with weed  (Read 4598 times)

Weed is overpriced garbage for white teens. Get yourself some actavis instead

lol

no.
Makes people very happy & reduces the frequency of seizures
Sign me up *lites up*

Of course the black guy says this

Makes people very happy & reduces the frequency of seizures
Sign me up *lites up*

Decreases brain cells and makes you look like a handicap
Sign me up anyway

you smoke weed too

Yes but I don't go around making threads saying "YO I JUST MADE THE FATTEST SPLIF WITH THE DANKEST OG STRAINS ALMOST GOT ARRESTED LMAO". Also what Das said, and I also have a medical recommendation.

Edgy

This will be fun right up until you get caught, or even if you don't get caught, it will be fun until you interview for a job and fail a drug test. trust me, you don't want a record like that before you're even 18. Smoking weed is someone's choice, and it probably shouldn't be illeagal, but while it is illeagal try not to throw your life away loving around like this when you're barely even in high school. you also don't want to be put on the love offender list for having nudes of a (who I assume to be) another 15 year old on your phone. Not saying bad things will happen, but everytime you do something like this, you add to the chance that someday something bad will happen because of what you've done, either leagally or socially, or in terms of employment, my advice to you. Quit the stuff at least till its legal

Decreases brain cells and makes you look like a handicap
Sign me up anyway
Weed doesn't decrease brain cells haha cmon man

you jack off at your friends house?

now AFTER we smoked i went and jacked off and asked for nudes from this one girl (which was a mistake) and got some, and i nutted which killed most of my high
pause
you saying you beat your meat at your friends house?

now AFTER we smoked i went and jacked off and asked for nudes from this one girl (which was a mistake) and got some, and i nutted which killed most of my high

lmao another quality blockguy thread

did you just admit to having child research

you smoke weed too
your point?