where do you draw the line on NSFW

Author Topic: where do you draw the line on NSFW  (Read 1066 times)

Let's say you're on your lunch break. OK, NSFW would be "anything I would get fired for my boss seeing over my shoulder." But that's not really work... That's just hanging out where you work, you're not working.
Let's say you're supposed to be working... You can be fired for goofing off and doing basically anything then, right?
So where's the line for NSFW? I could get fired for writing this post while on the clock, except I don't have a job, is this post NSFW?

if someone in public would see me looking at it, and give me a weird look, it's nsfw

everything is sfw if you have no work.

Meh there's a lot of stuff people wouldn't look at you weird for that your boss would fire you for though, people tend to not care what you're doing if they don't know you.

also, fun story: I got a friend to search for "rule 34 american flag" at school once. And by this I mean on his phone, and I didn't convince him, I was discussing rule 34 for some reason (I forget why it came up, I think I was explaining 4chan or something before that) and he asked if it was true, I said "well, people try to make it true" and used the flag as an example.

well that's settled
i saw this coming

as long as it doesnt have visible nipples, labia, or richard/balls its SFW

as long as it doesnt have visible nipples, labia, or richard/balls its SFW
so gore is okay?

also, fun story: I got a friend to search for "rule 34 american flag" at school once.
I just searched it out of curiosity and got an anthro eagle with a "USA" cap, shouldering a rifle, wearing short shorts and a flag bikini top. I'm honestly a bit disappointed that it wasn't an anthropomorphized flag.

disappointed that it wasn't an anthropomorphized flag.
pretty sure you can find that

here
clearly we have very different interpretations of where the line should be drawn.