BUILD THE WALL

Author Topic: BUILD THE WALL  (Read 2970 times)

i see you also included the unending void of despair underneath your wall too, nice touch.
wrong, the world has ended once the program ran
the problem is solutioned

i like that idea lets do it

You forgot alaska and hawaii.
forget 'em (infact we should leave california behind too.)

forget 'em (infact we should leave california behind too.)
im all for leaving the civilized states behind while the rest of the incest-infested alt right friends fester down in polynesia or wherever the forget america is going

the wall we truly need

im all for leaving the civilized states behind while the rest of the incest-infested alt right friends fester down in polynesia or wherever the forget america is going
When you live in fantasy land, everyone you disagree with is the alt-right.

When you live in fantasy land, everyone you disagree with is the alt-right.
well i mean, i disagree with the alt-right, so... uh yeah it's pretty much true

You disagree with liberals, so doesn't that mean that you disagree with liberals? It's not a fantasy to disagree with someone

well i mean, i disagree with the alt-right, so... uh yeah it's pretty much true

You disagree with liberals, so doesn't that mean that you disagree with liberals?
I don't disagree with liberals, I disagree with viewpoints.

I don't disagree with someone just to disagree with them.

I don't disagree with liberals, I disagree with viewpoints.

I don't disagree with someone just to disagree with them.
Neither do I. I don't like alt-right philosophy so i disagree with them. It's not me being in a fantasy land

Alt-right like yourself are the only people who are stupid enough to advocate selectively nuking specific states. Regular conservatives and republicans aren't even that loving stupid. We'd all benefit in the long run if your kind moved into an isolated part of the Pacific Ocean and did your own thing

Neither do I. I don't like alt-right philosophy so i disagree with them. It's not me being in a fantasy land

Alt-right like yourself are the only people who are stupid enough to advocate selectively nuking specific states. Regular conservatives and republicans aren't even that loving stupid. We'd all benefit in the long run if your kind moved into an isolated part of the Pacific Ocean and did your own thing

You see, I've never seriously said anything like that.

But you know, if you think segregation works so well...

You see, I've never seriously said anything like that.

But you know, if you think segregation works so well...
Honestly you say a lot of incoherent and bullstuff things in your time here it's hard to determine what you're joking about and what your brain formulates while stroking

Honestly you say a lot of incoherent and bullstuff things in your time here it's hard to determine what you're joking about and what your brain formulates while stroking
Honestly, I've found in text form, nothing I say is easy to differentiate from being serious or not.