[24/7 RADIO] memery - hefty radio reborn

Author Topic: [24/7 RADIO] memery - hefty radio reborn  (Read 631 times)

What the hell is memery?

memery is a reincarnation of a project I did with MackTheHunter years ago with Hefty radio. It wasn't 24/7, but we had a good run with what we had. It incorporated multiple hosts, music, some talk show elements, and memes. memery is a DEDICATED internet radio that will run on my webserver. In the future, I'll add events and stuff and we'll plan on doing a live podcast thing (we'll see).

What do you guys play?

I will be playing loads of music, from cloud rap, indie rock, classics, electronic, etc. You'll see how it is after you listen to it. In the future I'll add the option for other hosts to join in again, and maybe have schedules. I will be also consistently be adding new music to the database for airing, so stay tuned.

We will also attempt to record a podcast live, and post it on soundcloud. Details TBD.

How do I listen in?

Visit http://www.memery.ga and listen with your browser. There is also a link to the playlist file for other clients that support streaming media, like WinAMP, VLC, etc.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 11:28:05 PM by TomTheGeek² »

i was lazy and didn't automate it yet, it shall be up as a robot when i get home soon after work ;)

stream is back up, gonna do some talking too for testing, gonna get the auto stream up for the night.

EDIT: quality upgraded by 10 fold because it was in mono for some reason.

EDIT2: IT'S AUTOMATED!!!!!!!!! WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 11:28:19 PM by TomTheGeek² »

ayy nice to see this back