Starbucks CEO Schultz Plans to Hire 10,000 Refugees After Annoying Orange Ban

Author Topic: Starbucks CEO Schultz Plans to Hire 10,000 Refugees After Annoying Orange Ban  (Read 8265 times)

now where will our millennial fine art students express foam drawings? they might have to get a real loving job!

the best part about going into the real world and actually working for a living and meeting a lot of people is coming back to realize how actually delusional and sad bisjac's posts are

the best part about going into the real world and actually working for a living and meeting a lot of people is coming back to realize how actually delusional and sad bisjac's posts are
Nobody wants to hire somebody who has a masters in Gender Studies

ike must have a fine arts degree or something similarly useless lol

haha i cant believe no one notices this

the bisjac cycle is he comes in saying something edgy and fake, gets called out and proven wrong, and then just doesnt come back lol

ike must have a fine arts degree or something similarly useless lol

Taking an apprenticeship in plumbing, certification in HVAC and after training I'm going to work on getting a bachelor's in civil engineering. If you spend all your life getting angry at this imaginary liberal target, you're going to waste all your energy and time. I've found that in the real world, nobody loving cares. And I live in Indiana, so don't try to spin the "Liberal state" bullstuff on me

Have you actually been to college

First off, Gender Studies is the low hanging fruit topic you handicaps always bring up first. Arts degrees are usually obscure and not really worthwhile unless you're getting a scholarship - with that said, any degree will get you a leg-up in a job. The very fact of being able to earn a degree means something in itself to most hiring managers

My point is not that I think liberal arts degrees are worth it, it's just equally worthless to be so loving mad about it all the time, you lot are so insufferable when it comes to that stuff.

Bisjac is funny but ur right I feel like the dude has a weird vendetta against very random bogeyman stereotypes

Master Matthew idk if you're just young or what, but a masters degree is pretty valuable regardless of what field, plus the gender studies specialization implies a rich knowledge of sociology. it might be a very specific degree (and for whatever reason, a field you view as useless) but somebody with that degree would probably have no issue finding a job in social work or the soft sciences.

College degrees are scams engineered by liberals to keep the populace's political opinions in check. Open to the highest bidder. Private funded libraries is where real knowledge lies.

College degrees are scams engineered by liberals to keep the populace's political opinions in check. Open to the highest bidder. Private funded libraries is where real knowledge lies.
preach brother

College degrees and their value is artificially inflated by the jewish media machine to make godfearing american youths shed their values and coinage.. when will the people wake up...

Once again master matthew speaks out of his ass so bad that his posts are stuff

Starcuck's anti Annoying Orange narrative is really doing wonders for their reputation it seems
i'm quoting this because i find it fascinating how well the 'cuck' joke seems to work whenever applicable. can we get a list of all the winners

i'm quoting this because i find it fascinating how well the 'cuck' joke seems to work whenever applicable. can we get a list of all the winners

funfact: there was going to be a "starcucks" in new years 2017's build based off of a starbucks in my town, but it got renamed last minute without me being told. Shame