Author Topic: Furrys rape child  (Read 13238 times)

yeah, some black guy listen to rap, that must mean every black person listens to rap
??

??
it was supposed to be a joke, but I decided to edit it out because wasn't funny.

"We're not all like this we are a fandom of peace"

Oh look, Patton's being handicapped again, what's new?

And people wonder why I think furrys such as night fox and headcrab zombie to be so disgusting
"everyone on the furry community is bad cuz of these rapists"

using that logic, i could say you were just as bad as eon/cone because you were both in the same clan :P

This is the result of being 'inclusive' of the bottom tier of society. How did having a weird desire to forget animals become the centerpiece of so many people's identities anyway?

i don't like (pretty much any nationality or cultural group), they did some rapes

i don't like (pretty much any nationality or cultural group), they did some rapes

Yeah decent human beings tend to have a negative outlook on "cultures" that subjugate women and promote rape, like furfandom

how do furries subjugate women they are all gay wtf

Promoting and encouraging rape subjugates women

Yeah decent human beings tend to have a negative outlook on "cultures" that subjugate women and promote rape, like furfandom
promote?

???

By publicly announcing that you want to have love with animals (animals are incapable of consenting to love, therefore is rape) you are publicly announcing that you want to rape stuff and therefore promote rape. So all furries promote rape