Furrys rape child

Author Topic: Furrys rape child  (Read 12907 times)

« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 05:52:01 PM by cooolguy32 »

And people wonder why I think furrys such as night fox and headcrab zombie to be so disgusting

I'm actually not surprised.

those darned furries at it again
tho srs that's forgeted
And people wonder why I think furrys such as night fox and headcrab zombie to be so disgusting
well cus they're thankfully not all like this like you seem to think

lol

You realize that like, the level of rapists in the furry community is probably actually lower than the level of rapists in the general population, right? Because there aren't a lot of poverty-stricken African American furry Crips. So, this post is handicapped.

those guys aren't as bad as these forgeted up starfishs.

sooner or later kellogg is going to throw tony the tiger in the trash bin

They don't rape people though lol... you can't call people guilty just cause they belong to a group where a subset of individuals do bad things.

>loving wankers do something horrible
>"CLEARLY EVERYBODY WITH ANY MINOR ASSOCIATION TO THEM IS EVIL TOO!"

aren't you just looking for an excuse not to like them lol