I think I have Muxiphobia

Author Topic: I think I have Muxiphobia  (Read 8879 times)

brb, being scared of something i cant see ever unless i search it online or use a telescope
seriously how are you scared, you literally never see jupiter ever unless searching for it
it's called an irrational fear and it's the same like being scared of forgetin harmless holes or someone is gonna backstab you in your own home

oh no someone is scared of something 5 AUs from the sun
Thats where you're wrong, if Jupiter was five australias away from the sun, it would collide with the sun and kill us all.

Thats where you're wrong, if Jupiter was five australias away from the sun, it would collide with the sun and kill us all.
This is where you are wrong. If Jupiter was five Australian dollary-doos away from the sun, the sun would accept this payment and the sky will have to be censored for the children for a while.

yo this is legit, that perma-hurricane is like the eye of Sauron

I think this fear of Jupiter is just a whole bunch of hot air.

I think this fear of Jupiter is just a whole bunch of hot air.
>_>

When it comes to planets, my fears aren't really about how big they are

It's about wondering if we're ever going to all die from one planet colliding with ours.

It's about wondering if we're ever going to all die from one planet colliding with ours.
we'd see it coming from ages away tho

Not only is this 100% true but there is literally no way for other planets to crash into us as is.

there is literally no way for other planets to crash into us as is.
bet ur forgeten ass mate
you just wait and see when my gravitron field generator field is complete

Tell that to the dinosaurs re-tardis

are you being serious or

i think you're talking about mexiphobia which is the fear of mexicans
i fear sombreros, is that just a weaker mexiphobia or is it it's own thing?

everyone afraid of celestial bodies should remind themselves that they are standing on one all the time. scared 24/7!

scared 24/7!
phobophobia
you get scared by something then get scared by you being scared and then you're just rolling around on the ground screaming until you pass out