what happened to mr man

Author Topic: what happened to mr man  (Read 4004 times)

did he like
die or something?

wasn't he part of the vore thing in the Weird/Bad Deviantart thread? maybe he got banned from that?

I feel like openly admitting that you masturbate with your own stuff is probably a good way to destroy your internet identity

I feel like openly admitting that you masturbate with your own stuff is probably a good way to destroy your internet identity
what kind of contribution to society is this

i haven't seen mr man in a while either.

Well that's random. Besides, I'll have you know a lot less can destroy your internet identity.

For context: Mr Man admitted to masturbating with his own stuff

Just don't do it in my line of vision or on my property, and nothing bad will happen, thats my point of view.

with the way BLF operates, i thought people would commend him for that.

with the way BLF operates, i thought people would commend him for that.
Listen, BLF didn't commend me for admitting my special interest, so don't get to thinking this place to be like that.

Listen, BLF didn't commend me for admitting my special interest
what is your special interest

what is your special interest
Why don't you search through my old posts, I don't feel like opening up this old wound myself.

Why don't you search through my old posts, I don't feel like opening up this old wound myself.
this sounds familiar
I think I remember it being something mundane (if you are even what I'm remembering, anyway)

I still post from time to time but I typically get ignored or someone brings up the "stuff richard" thing (which I never actually did and don't even remember posting about) and it turns into an argument over whether it happened.

Also I'm not a guy

I still post from time to time but I typically get ignored or someone brings up the "stuff richard" thing (which I never actually did and don't even remember posting about) and it turns into an argument over whether it happened.

Also I'm not a guy
hi