what happened to mr man

Author Topic: what happened to mr man  (Read 4025 times)

Ohh that thread. Yeah, I remember that now, I tried to think of the most disgusting thing I could when I had a reputation for weird special interestist, knowing yall would believe it but not expecting anyone to remember it for years.

Also, the content of this thread is exactly why I don't post much

Also, the content of this thread is exactly why I don't post much
we rip on people for having weird loving special interestes. if you like to rub stuff on yourself to have a good time, then go ahead, but we'll still call you loving weird.
look at pie crust, he forgeted a dog like a year or so ago and we still bring it up; but the dude owns up to it and jokes about it.
Also I'm not a guy
biologically, you are. you just took HRT and now look like a woman
i don't know if you had surgery on the plumbing downstairs and i don't wanna know
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 08:11:36 AM by Refticus »

we rip on people for having weird loving special interestes. if you like to rub stuff on yourself to have a good time, then go ahead, but we'll still call you loving weird.
look at pie crust, he forgeted a dog like a year or so ago and we still bring it up; but the dude owns up to it and jokes about it.
I own up to my special interestes and joke about them too, and I really don't care what yall say or think about them. If I was gonna be offended, i wouldnt have made up stuff stories. It's mostly the going out of the way to bug me about trans related stuff, which is more of an annoyance than anything.

It's mostly the going out of the way to bug me about trans related stuff, which is more of an annoyance than anything.
just know anybody that concerned with identifying ur genitalia properly is a loser

Did you stuff yourself before or after you were gay?

E: :Important to establish a time line.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 01:48:24 PM by Corderlain »

Well, I've purposely pooped in my underwear (the tightest ones I could find too) a few times because special interestes, I've masturbated with poop (only once, mind you, and I hated it), I've sat in an empty bathtub in my underwear and peed, stuck my finger down my throat, and I've sucked myself a few times.

As for non special interesty stuff, I've stepped in dog poop in socks, I've stepped in cat puke barefoot, had to soak up blood from my butt (don't ask), dissected a squid for a school thing, been chased around a room with a cornea from a cows eye (don't ask, some annoying kid at school decided to do that and film it a few years ago), and once I had to walk through a krispy kreme bathroom with like an inch of liquid on the floor that was a mixture of water and piss. I think I might have also driven over roadkill once before but I don't know if I actually hit it.

Holy stuff

how does one suck themselves.

i'm um... asking for my friend.

Word on the street is you have to get a few ribs removed.

I want to have your special interestes mr man

hogtie your feet, lay down, yank really hard

might kill yourself but at least you swallowed the worm