Author Topic: I have a pumpkin. (VIDEO)  (Read 1080 times)

A group of girls came up to my group during lunch and dropped off a pumpkin that's been painted green and has a witch's hat taped on top of it. They dropped it off saying, "Hi, this is a witch pumpkin, its name is ?????" and then ran down stairs. No one actually heard what the name was, so we named it "Phandi Whandi the Witch Pumpkin." I stowed it away in another teacher's class.

What should I do with it? I was thinking some pumpkin pie for my D&D game tomorrow. I'll post a picture of it's toothy mug when I get home.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 04:03:53 PM by Rigel »

have it as a player for your d&d game

you sure it's not cursed?

get a smaller pumpkin, hollow it out, paint it grey and then put some purple goop inside for the cauldron

bonus points if you put a frog leg and eyeball in it

I should mention that this pumpkin is not injured in any way, the face is painted on.
get a smaller pumpkin, hollow it out, paint it grey and then put some purple goop inside for the cauldron

bonus points if you put a frog leg and eyeball in it
Maybe I can use mine!

its beautiful. why would you kill it

i mean i guess its already dead but STILL

I've already immortalized it's design on the internet, what else could I do? It's just gonna turn into a squishy mess anyway, so why not turn it into a squishy mess I can eat with friends? Plus, if I do butcher and cook its remains, I'll have plenty of seeds to have a small garden of pumpkins!

I've already immortalized it's design on the internet, what else could I do? It's just gonna turn into a squishy mess anyway, so why not turn it into a squishy mess I can eat with friends? Plus, if I do butcher and cook its remains, I'll have plenty of seeds to have a small garden of pumpkins!
Do it

I wish people gave me thematic pumpkins ;(

how do you get a pumpkin in february

how do you get a pumpkin in february
this, everybody knows pumpkins only grow from September to November, then they go extinct and we revitalize the species via seed vault

this, everybody knows pumpkins only grow from September to November, then they go extinct and we revitalize the species via seed vault

exactly

first thing that came to mind

update: The pumpkin was not used for human consumption (YET!!) but I have stabbed it and carved out its remains after it was left out in the sun and rain for a few days, losing its paint and nifty hat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpLADk6lIng

final results: