Author Topic: How Do You Find Weapons In Medieval Roleplay?  (Read 10703 times)

This may be a stupid question, but how do I find other weapons in Medieval Roleplay other than by just choosing one when you spawn?

If you mean Sapphire Server's roleplay then you either buy them or find them from adventuring, my weapons are from adventuring, it's really not that hard.

there's a brick you can press in the castle town that gives out free warhammers i suggest finding it

If you mean Sapphire Server's roleplay then you either buy them or find them from adventuring, my weapons are from adventuring, it's really not that hard.
I play on SapphireServers, and I'll try that, I actually found a shield from that before.  :cookieMonster:

you're not allowed to use them on anything so what's the point

you're not allowed to use them on anything so what's the point
You are actually, self defence, downing people to kidnap them, defeating foes.

You're not even allowed to kill in self defense

so what's the point

The only method of self defense on this server is bitching at the admin to ban someone for playing the game freekilling

The only method of self defense on this server is bitching at the admin to ban someone for playing the game freekilling

That's what happened to me.

I was roleplaying as a warlord and one of my men questioned my morality so I had to take him out. So he bitched to the admin.

That's what happened to me.

I was roleplaying as a warlord and one of my men questioned my morality so I had to take him out. So he bitched to the admin.
Both of these just make me see you saying "I want to be able to murder people because why not?"

Both of these just make me see you saying "I want to be able to murder people because why not?"

This just makes me see you saying "The admin's rule is infallible, the design is perfect, stuffty overbearing rules and regulation is an appropriate alternative to actual gameplay"

I wasn't even going to kill him. I was just going to tie him up and ditch him in a hole.

He's just sitting there, crying like a baby.

This just makes me see you saying "The admin's rule is infallible, the design is perfect, stuffty overbearing rules and regulation is an appropriate alternative to actual gameplay"
I like how you just copy me to make a point, RP is for roleplaying, not RDMing, If you want to be able to randomly kill people and end characters just because of your little reasons that are invalid then host your own.
I wasn't even going to kill him. I was just going to tie him up and ditch him in a hole.

He's just sitting there, crying like a baby.
Well if you just tied him up then that's fine I guess?

Well if you just tied him up then that's fine I guess?

Well apparently it wasn't. I got banned for whatever RDM is.

Which means I basically baited him into "questioning my morality" to the point where I could legally take him out. But it wasn't legal because baiting someone into attacking you is against the rules.