super bowl 51 thread (PATRIOTS WIN!!!!!)

Author Topic: super bowl 51 thread (PATRIOTS WIN!!!!!)  (Read 11606 times)

here's how the browns can still win

Are you in the vicinity of Cleveland too?

What are you even talking about? The browns already won the super bowl honestly, they're the best team in the league hands down.

forget u beat me to the thread
anyway i think atlanta deserves to win, the patriots win too much

I'm that quarter of people that only watches for the commercials, but seeing as I know the patriots are cheaters I have to root for the falcons

bump
pregame is about to start

I remember two years back when the patriots won and I was just raging about because of that
I even know I stuffposted in that thread of the superbowl because of their victory.
Voting for falcons, but knowing football it's probably gonna be the patriots.

I've never watched a game in my life, but since work is forgeted and because I want to eventually assimilate myself into American culture, I'll be watching from work. Somehow.

Which team should I be supporting? I dunno this sport at all.

Which team should I be supporting? I dunno this sport at all.
Patroits are notoriously good. Falcons are kind of the winning underdogs in this scenario.

Patroits are notoriously good cheaters. Falcons are kind of the winning underdogs in this scenario.
ftfy

The extent of my knowledge about NFL, and the reason I'm so interested, is because of two videos:

Cr1TiKaL commentating.
Rooster Teeth playing.

Also, they wouldn't stop talking about NFL on the Bungie Podcast so I want to know what they're on about.

im gonna go all the way this year. i will win "Superbowl fifty 1"