Author Topic: super bowl 51 thread (PATRIOTS WIN!!!!!)  (Read 11553 times)

i am going to Self Delete by stab

forget forget forgetin hell stupid tom brady forgetforgetforgetforget

forget forget forgetin hell stupid tom brady forgetforgetforgetforget

I'm feeling all depressed that you forgeters witnessed an amazing game and I've just been here at work staring at Xcode as if it'll magically solve my problems at some point.

Laugh all you want, that was clearly bullstuff.
theyre cheaters too, right?

No seriously, forget this sport when it comes to playoffs.
For the past few superbowls, patriots have come far and either got in the playoffs, or lost.
And every time, every loving time they get somewhere, they have to win it because Tom "Playboy" Brady just carries about half of this teams loving weight. If it weren't for him, the patriots would be down there with the jets.
OH, and lets not forget about what the announcer said. You want to know what he said? He said that the "Most amazing comeback in super bowl history" was done by the Patriots. Yeah real loving big surprise there.
Who won five superbowl's? The Patriots.
Who made the "ultimate comeback"? Again, the Patriots.
Who is the MVP of the game? Who do you loving think?
I may seem calm on the outside, but in the inside, I'd like to imagine that this was all played out by the NFL, because you know, Patriots can't go at most five superbowls without winning one. It's like the big lead, the comeback, the bullstuff goal, everything was planned.
Go ahead, criticize me for this post. I honestly couldn't give a damn myself. This is just pure bullstuff right here. Bull loving stuff.
You know, there is always the assassination route...

I'm feeling all depressed that you forgeters witnessed an amazing game and I've just been here at work staring at Xcode as if it'll magically solve my problems at some point.
lmbo Xcode causes more problems than it solves. Easily the worst big name IDE out there and unfortunately you're locked in for a lot of Apple related development.

lmbo Xcode causes more problems than it solves. Easily the worst big name IDE out there and unfortunately you're locked in for a lot of Apple related development.
It's sad; if we just stuck with Android I wouldn't have to be this company's Apple Whipping Boy. I work on a Windows PC with Visual Studio, but any time somebody needs an iOS build of anything, they hand the files to me, I have to go over to the company's extremely slow and outdated Mac, load the project into Xcode and slowly realise I know nothing about ObjC which is why the whole thing is forgeted.

I realised that the Xbox One loves football, even if you're in somewhere like Australia, so I might see if the Xbox One has the entire thing up for free and give it a watch while I eat dinner.

the cubs won the world series

No seriously, forget this sport when it comes to playoffs.
For the past few superbowls, patriots have come far and either got in the playoffs, or lost.
And every time, every loving time they get somewhere, they have to win it because Tom "Playboy" Brady just carries about half of this teams loving weight. If it weren't for him, the patriots would be down there with the jets.
OH, and lets not forget about what the announcer said. You want to know what he said? He said that the "Most amazing comeback in super bowl history" was done by the Patriots. Yeah real loving big surprise there.
Who won five superbowl's? The Patriots.
Who made the "ultimate comeback"? Again, the Patriots.
Who is the MVP of the game? Who do you loving think?
I may seem calm on the outside, but in the inside, I'd like to imagine that this was all played out by the NFL, because you know, Patriots can't go at most five superbowls without winning one. It's like the big lead, the comeback, the bullstuff goal, everything was planned.
Go ahead, criticize me for this post. I honestly couldn't give a damn myself. This is just pure bullstuff right here. Bull loving stuff.

The Jews did it