Author Topic: Escalation: When Diplomacy Fails - 1958  (Read 18477 times)

berhaps you should align with those who have similar interests like this

austria will not become a "neutral" western sympathizer a la switzerland. east austria stays.

you are the real imperialist here, russia

on a completely unrelated note, the bundesrepublik begins to rebuild their military as well as their economy
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 06:34:50 AM by Juncoph »

you promised SELF-DETERMINATION FOR ALL PEOPLES in the atlantic charter. it is expected that someone like you uphold these promises!
what people.

the inhabitants of these areas
you mean the nice black inhabitants that mine me my diamonds?

those are people?

you mean the nice black inhabitants that mine me my diamonds?

those are people?
this isnt the 19th century anymore, Велика Британија...,.. you cant ignore your problems forever,,- and you will have to treat these people as humans and give them independence sooner or later, be it by peace, by forced recreation live on stage in london, or by revolution,.....

you ztill have time to join your comrades

do not listen to the ramblings of our soviet rivals

america desperately tries to keep time from coming to a complete halt

tito has became a thing if you didnt realize that already. become true yugoslavia

almost forgot

Japan continues the encouragement of progress in the technology and production of consumer goods and appliances to further increase trade efficiency. In turn, this also leads to the focus of technological advances in military equipment.

p.s. america-san after 7 years it would be nice if we were not so occupied as we have been lately

america signs the treaty of san francisco, ending the occupation

The spanish economy has improved massively. Spain mobilizing her army