Author Topic: Blockland Crashes from doing anything  (Read 1384 times)

This is a recurring issue for awhile. Blockland crashes for anything. Clicking things, exploding, using tools, loading saves, shooting, duplicating to other, opening doors, basically anything I click or change. This makes my development very slow. Is there something with the addon or something to do with the engine?

Did you already try re-installing the game?

Did you already try re-installing the game?
Yeah, I did. Nothing happened.

You seem to be running Mac OS X. From what I've heard, the Mac OS X release of Blockland is very buggy. Try running Blockland with Wine instead.

You seem to be running Mac OS X. From what I've heard, the Mac OS X release of Blockland is very buggy. Try running Blockland with Wine instead.
Yeah, Macs don't have the best game ports out there. I'll see if this will work.

if possible, test it on a clean install
that way you know for sure if it's from addons or not (including yours)

If RTB's suggestion of running it on wine still doesn't fix the problem, you could also try running it through steam.

If RTB's suggestion of running it on wine still doesn't fix the problem, you could also try running it through steam.
I did the steam before I posted the topic, but, didn't work. However, I will do Wine and see if it fixes it.