Magus terrible admin on medieval RP.

Author Topic: Magus terrible admin on medieval RP.  (Read 34713 times)

Hit is probably the most corrupt badmin I wish I could change the title and shift focus to the entire admin team.

https://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU

Nope.

Half my bans were bullstuff which lead up to the final ban. The other bans wouldn't happen if the admin team did their job right.

They might as well get me a damn lawyer at this point if we are going to roleplay in a kangaroo court.

Hit is probably the most corrupt badmin I wish I could change the title and shift focus to the entire admin team.
Just bribe him with steam games and he will unban you and even ban people you want him to.

Just bribe him with steam games and he will unban you and even ban people you want him to.
Lol.

Good idea.

I guess it is historically accurate. Guards took bribes back then to either let you out of jail or jail someone else in.

not like you wouldnt appreciate bribes though

I wish I was given names for the official list.

It was because you added several pages to a drama for each and every ban regardless of the validity. Despite complaining each step of the way that the server was bullstuff,

I could model planets and make skyboxes for you if you'd like.
Oh wait.

I want to congratulate you on bringing drama into random threads on the GD. You must really be the role model.

/support

I want to congratulate you on bringing drama into random threads on the GD. You must really be the role model.

/support

He could always just take the hint.

Magus was trying to disrupt planr's discussion topic.