0 (0%)
No, its Okay..
4 (28.6%)
Yes, it needs some work
2 (14.3%)
Its great!
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Falling Tiles Revive!  (Read 2744 times)

It's autistic Tinsel here with another stuffty server!
Atleast I hope not!
Anyways here are some pics of my build so far
If you can't see them, my PC is ass!
Anyways, I'm building a very creative server, called
FALLING TILES
It's design is based off Ravencroft's original build, here is the link for pictures oh his server
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242782.0

Eventers/Scripters Needed!
I need expert eventers because I'm a handicap!
Anyways, admin is involved

About
Falling Tiles is a competitive game type. A controller, usually the victor after each round, dictates what procedure to go through! If he presses the red button all the tiles will fall except red within 3.5 seconds. If the controller presses a button other than a color, its usually a deathmatch, or a bullet sweep, etc.

Rules

Respect admins
Eat dog..
Don't abuse a glitch!
Have fun! loving lame
Eat your greens!

Actually, the rules are in my server!
Next to the spawn!

Administration
Tinsel (212936) Super Admin
Shroom (174114) Super Admin
RobotSpark (101256) Admin
Deadzone (14491) Admin
Zeroniex (211143) Admin my dumb brother
Tactical Nuke (32377) Moderator

That's it! Thanks and please come!

I'm Sorry for the stuffty forum page!
The pictures below are mine i caught in game!Do RightClick OpenInNewTab, to see the pictures!
Tell me what you think!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 11:35:54 PM by Tinsel »

such original

edit: thought it was the same build as Raven's at first
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 11:33:46 PM by Farad »

Is that bad?
I won't tell you how to play the game. if you want to re-live another server, do it

I won't tell you how to play the game. if you want to re-live another server, do it
I  updated it, happy?

Edit: what do you mean?

« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 11:40:16 PM by Tinsel »

I  updated it, happy?
updated what?

edit: oh the topic name gotcha

There's a difference between basing your build off something, and literally copying almost every aspect of something.
You copied literally every aspect of something.
I'm gonna have to say that this should not be a thing, u less you make an actual original build..

i'm curious as to what the stuff in the arcade is, it wasn't on raven's

There's a difference between basing your build off something, and literally copying almost every aspect of something.
I'm gonna have to say that this should not be a thing, u less you make an actual original build..

This.

You followed Raven right down to his couches. Why not give it your own spin? I'd be pretty cool with magical island falling tiles, or maybe like a steampunk falling tiles/

I'd be pretty cool with magical island falling tiles, or maybe like a steampunk falling tiles/
That already existed though.

there's nothing wrong with trying to revive something that the creator doesn't even host anymore. and besides he's trying to add new stuff anyways.
I think a lot of people would like to play this game again and op has given them a chance again

Thanks for the feedback guys!
I will try my hardest to make this server great!
Please give me a suggestion for anything
also a arcade game save donation will be cool!

i'm curious as to what the stuff in the arcade is, it wasn't on raven's
It's mostly most of my friends arcade games, using vanilla events (yes, we suk,even with VCE) and Conan's arcade (dodge) is in there

This.

You followed Raven right down to his couches. Why not give it your own spin? I'd be pretty cool with magical island falling tiles, or maybe like a steampunk falling tiles/

I tried that, but it failed miserably. Plus, I remembered the joy of playing on Raven's when i was a kid back then, I wanted to emulate it.
I'm sorry if this does not please you

I tried that, but it failed miserably. Plus, I remembered the joy of playing on Raven's when i was a kid back then, I wanted to emulate it.
I'm sorry if this does not please you

Ravencroft's server is always fun for people to try out, and I think with him being BoS (I think)? It is good for us to experience the times when he was being a positive impact on Blockland. However, Blockland doesn't take kindly to people ripping off other's work in a way. I think it is fine that you can start with Rave's basic design, but you should quickly move to your own creativity as it is Ravencroft and The Brighter Dark's hard work that they might see you are leeching off of