4 (23.5%)
wait
2 (11.8%)
stab self with shard of ice and end it all
4 (23.5%)
vibrate self through wall
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: locked outside of house what do  (Read 1237 times)

hi guys so some stuff happened and i didnt think logically for like 30 minutes and so i am locked outside of my house for like 4 hours what to do ....

become one with nature

become one with nature
i already tried but i was assaulted by two large dogs

• If you can, attempt contact with somebody who has the means to open the house for you.
  • If you know your neighbours well, ask to stay with them for a couple hours.
  • Attempt a break in. Look for weak windows and doors that can be pushed open with careful manoeuvring.
  • Go to the local shopping centre and just chill for 4 hours. See if your friends are free to hang.

stuffty situation, but it's not an easy one to deal with.

Speaking of dogs.... If your house has a dog door then that's usually an easy way to break in. :iceCream:

I used to jump over my backyard fence cause my room window was usually open. however that didn't go over well when i landed on my wrist and broke it and had to explain to my parents why my wrist was broken.

best option is to do what mcjob said - hang at a friend's house or at school or something (any public place within walking distance) until your parents come back.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 04:20:54 AM by Conan »

• If you can, attempt contact with somebody who has the means to open the house for you.
  • If you know your neighbours well, ask to stay with them for a couple hours.
  • Attempt a break in. Look for weak windows and doors that can be pushed open with careful manoeuvring.
  • Go to the local shopping centre and just chill for 4 hours. See if your friends are free to hang.
my mother is far away at work and my dad is in the hospital, all doors and windows are closed because its cold outside, dont know my neighbours well, all my friends are really far away and probably not home, dont have any money on me.
Speaking of dogs.... If your house has a dog door then that's usually an easy way to break in. :iceCream:
i dont have a dog rip
I appreciate the help but i think im gonna have to wait this one out

Edit: i actually might go to the store for a few minutes. good idea
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 04:38:59 AM by Kringleberg »

That's typical of me especially when I go walk my dog. Just bang the door (with your hand, not your rooster) until someone opens.

Shameless double post:

Or just take a nap outside.

Shameless double post:

Or just take a nap outside.
its pretty cold i think its too early for me.to die of hypothermia

Come on, I've done it dozens of times.

suck on the doorknob until it opens