💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die

Poll

blue or red pill

blue
96 (70.6%)
red
40 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die  (Read 42055 times)

well then with a never charging credit card i can buy myself 100 timbs and never need to worry about spending money to replace them, so

who tha forget charges credit cards........ how do u even plug them in...........................

well then with a never charging credit card i can buy myself 100 timbs and never need to worry about spending money to replace them, so
yeah but they won't be indestructable

and think of the inflation you starfishs

No point in them being indestructible if you have the money to get as many as you want.

and think of the inflation you starfishs
if you keep your spending reasonable it wouldn't be much, as long as nobody knows you have infinite money. if people knew, however, inflation would be the least of your worries

No point in them being indestructible if you have the money to get as many as you want.

if you keep your spending reasonable it wouldn't be much, as long as nobody knows you have infinite money. if people knew, however, inflation would be the least of your worries
boi nobody with infinite money is going to spend reasonably

boi nobody with infinite money is going to spend reasonably
I would, broham. suddenly living large is not only crazy suspicious but also irresponsible
look here man. I don't want infinite money so I can be the next bill gates. I want infinite money so I can be financially secure and occasionally buy nice things for my friends

you could catch me in that mustard gucci in my death star destroying the earth if i had infinite money

what if someone slams your credit card with a sledgehammer while you pay for those infinite shoes HM

with infinite monies i could get solid gold timbs, way better than lame normal timbs

with indestructible timbs i could stomp my way to infinite money

what about a pair of indestructible yeezys?